Download SmashCards Phonics - Lesson 6b apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Looking for a reading app that is both educational and fun to use? Part video eBook, part interactive phonics lesson, each SmashCards reading app combines critical phonics exercises with a retelling of one of your favorite nursery rhymes.
This is the second installment of a two-part lesson exploring the "ock" and "oke" word families. It contains approximately 5 minutes of video, together with letter blending, word sorting and word identification activities.
Each SmashCards lesson is based around the Wylie and Durrell word families and, depending on the learner's reading level, provide between 10 and 20 minutes of activity. As each story unfolds, the tablet touch interface allows the learner to identify where sounds occur in words, associate letters with their sounds, blend letters together to form new words and to sort words into families. Gentle hints are provided, and at the conclusion of each activity, new words are shown in context.
• Curriculum designed by university experts in early childhood reading;
• Embeds phonics activities in a story so that words are learned in context;
• Video clips illustrate words as the child learns them;
• Approximately five minutes of live video action keep the lesson entertaining;
• Each lesson includes at least two of the following activities: segmenting, letter-sound identification, blending, word sorting and word identification;
• Learner performance is tracked across all activities.
Technical Note: This is a large download, containing approximately five minutes of video, so make sure you have a fast connection and adequate space before downloading! The application requires a processor capable of displaying high definition video, and is intended for tablet use only.
Extrality Incorporated part of our Education and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update March 1, 2012. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.