Download SmartMoney - Expense Manager apk 1.8 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 390.0 KB
[CREATE BACKUP FILE IN FREE VERSION AND RESTORE IT IN PAID VERSION TO GET YOUR ALL DATA]
* Easy access. No internet connection required.
* No registration!
* Available in 13 languages (The language is currently selected via your phone settings): English, Deutsch, Dansk, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Russian, Magyar, Polski, Japanese, Korean and Norwegian.
* User friendly and easy to use
* Get brief overview of your monthly expense and set budget limit for current month.
* Get history list of your all expenses and do daily, weekly and monthly grouping.
* Color coded categories with intuitive design.
* Add new expense, income (fixed and repeted) fast and easily.
* Get daily expense report chart, expense report by category and last six month expenses pie chart.
* Home screen widget to add quick expense entry.
* Automatic backup and keep number of backup file on SD card.
----- set your current month budget limit.
----- set date format
----- set first day of week
----- Export your expenses record as .csv file
----- Password protection
----- Database backup and restore to/from SD card
Paid version has extra features:
* Widget to add quick transaction entry.
* Add recurring transaction.
* Password protection to keep your data safe.
* Restore data from SD card.
* Export data as .CSV file.
-- new refresh look
-- show recurring transaction list in more screen
-- show monthly balance on overview screen ( check in settings screen)
-- manage preset notes to add quick note while entering transaction.
Smart Money part of our Finance and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update March 2, 2014. Google play rating is 87.7612. Current verison is 1.8. Actual size 390.0 KB.
Simple and Clean - lacks alot The Pro's- Clean and simple calender tool. The Cons- No notifications, will not save reacurring transaction. Does no show the difference between income and expenses.
Perfect Easy & quick to track expesnses I love the graphs for providing a visual cue on expenses My fav money app out of countless tried
Good App I would have given perfect 5 stars if it has the Singaporean dollar currency.
Good for what I use it for. It keeps a running total of my expenses, which is how I use an Excel spreadsheet. So far, I've only used it for a month and its good.
Nice app Really helps me to manage my money! great app
Great for what I need!
Good I can't use the repeat. I can't submit reoccurring bills.
Great for what I need!