Download SLO MakerSpace apk 0.0.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
SLO MakerSpace is a 24/7 Community Tool & Craft Shop located in San Luis Obispo, CA. Our website is www.slomakerspace.com
This app was created for our SLO MakerSpace Members and the San Luis Obispo Community.
At SLO MakerSpace we take safety very seriously. We know being prepared with the right information, knowledge and tools can be the difference between life and death.
SLO MakerSpace App is:
- A powerful safety tool and emergency first aid resource in and outside of our shop
- Trusted resource for individuals to store and quickly access personal medical records and results; as well as, vital information in the event of a personal, local or natural emergency triage situation.
- Reliable with or without internet after initial install.
- Secure. User entered information within the app is stored only to the user's phone - there is no data transfer.
- Quick access to critical local emergency resources such as RSS feeds; SLO County Department of Public Health, Area Hospitals, Shelters, Special Needs Populations, Pet Services; or National resources like the Federal Emergency Management Association (FEMA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- A one-touch tool to access popular SLOMakerSpace.com resources such as Calendar and Store where makers can manage their Membership; Cube Rental; or pay for shop resources such as laser time, wood, end mills, 3D Printer filament, etc.
All of this in the one device that rarely leaves your hand - your smartphone.
Created by SLO MakerSpace's CEO and Emergency Room Physician with a Masters in Public Health - Dr. Clint Slaughter; and Dharmesh Patel, SLO MakerSpace's CTO and CEO of OneSiren.com, a digital media, rapid prototyping and project production agency.
About Emergency Preparedness
Emergency situations happen at any time without warning. In a natural disaster, disease outbreak, terrorist attack or other major emergency, a network of local, regional, state and federal systems will initiate pre-planned and practiced responses. Above and beyond the actions you can expect from municipal and public health entities, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) recommend that you and your family prepare to take care of yourselves as much as possible in a disaster.
For the most basic preparedness, this means:
1. Having a basic Disaster Kit and supplies that will sustain you and your family at home, or a remote location for a minimum of three days.
2. Collecting your Medical Information and Vital Information in one reliable and easily accessible location to quickly care for yourself in emergency triage scenario.
SLO MakerSpace app helps its users prepare for an emergency.
SLO MakerSpace app does not require internet connection for use; however, there may be links to web content that may not be accessible without cell service or web connection.
Updated Icons and minor bug fixes.
One Siren Productions part of our Business and have average installs from 5 to 10. Last Update Aug. 2, 2016. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 0.0.2. Actual size 0 bytes.