Download Shapes Everywhere apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 21.0 MB
Give your child the award-winning, bilingual literacy program to become a confident reader and develop critical thinking skills. This proven e-learning system is widely used in the most innovative school districts throughout the United States today! Early Learning University contains a breakthrough series of educational eBooks and games designed by teachers to accelerate vocabulary and critical thinking skills for kindergarten through 2nd grade. Third party studies in schools show dramatic gains in vocabulary development and comprehension among students who use these apps.
In this e-learning system, you will get the following:
• Interactive eBook: A beautifully illustrated 24 page interactive book with rhyming and alliteration.
• Book Buddies: Three levels of games that improve comprehension and test taking skills.
• Word Wall: Three levels of games that reinforce letter recognition and enhance spelling skills.
• Mighty Matches: Three levels of games that develop vocabulary, short-term memory skills, phonemic awareness, and reading fluency.
• Picture Perfect: Three levels of games that assess learning objectives within the book.
• Create-a-Book: Unique app that encourages children to become authors by writing variations on the books they just read.
Written by Bonnie Dobkin
Illustrated by Karolina Dziewa
Recommended for kindergarten through 2nd grade.
This youngster loves thinking—even dreaming—about shapes. She begins her day with square waffles for breakfast, passes by rectangular-shaped buildings and windows, sees circles at the park, and continues through her day with shapes all around her. How many of each shape can you find in the illustrations?
• Your child will identify shapes: square, rectangle, circle, diamond, pentagon, triangle, oval, heart, star.
• Your child will categorize nouns as they relate to shapes.
• Your child will identify singular and plural nouns.
• Your child will identify sentences that end in question marks, exclamation marks, and periods.
• Your child will identify shapes in their environment.
Key Features That Promote Reading in Young Children:
• Words are highlighted as the story is read.
• Individual words are spoken when touched.
• Research-based academic words reinforce vocabulary needed for school.
• Auditory support, rhyming, and alliteration develop reading fluency.
• Unique English/Spanish toggle switch provides bilingual support on every page.
• Three levels of game play promote independent learning.
• Stories come to life with interactive animations and music.
• Engaging content with surprises on every page.
Early Learning University is committed to developing apps for developing minds.
We would LOVE to hear from you please share your experience with our program in a review!
Visit us at www.earlylearningu.com
*Question? Please email [email protected]
About Early Learning University: Early Learning University contains a library of interactive and animated books and learning games that readers love. Each story will entertain your child during the day and at bedtime. Reading to your preschool, kindergarten, or first, second or third grade kids every day will help to enrich their vocabulary and comprehension. This series has a unique English to Spanish toggle switch to help esl and ell learners. Each book is built to the Common Core Standards.
Early Learning U, LLC part of our Education and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Nov. 15, 2013. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 21.0 MB.