Download Fresh Perks apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 11.0 MB
The Fresh Perks Loyalty Rewards app allows you to earn and redeem loyalty points towards your meal at all San Francisco Soup Company and Ladle & Leaf locations.
Fresh Perks Loyalty Rewards:
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 purchase.
- Each time you accrue 60 points, you’ll receive a $5 credit.
- Receive special gifts, offers, invitations and inside news.
- Login and join with Facebook to earn 5 free points.
- Share your thoughts and review your experience with your friends via your favorite social media outlet.
- Send your ideas and feedback to San Francisco Soup Company and Ladle & Leaf.
- Fresh Perks Loyalty Rewards app will even let you know when your favorite soups are being served at your preferred location(s).
Find the closest San Francisco Soup Company or Ladle & Leaf location:
- View locations in map view to find your closest restaurant.
- Your “SF Soup” app is now called “Fresh Perks”.
- Earn points easily with Barcode Scan feature.
- Point Meter now resets at 60 points.
PunchhTech part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update April 6, 2016. Google play rating is 70.4. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 11.0 MB.
:( Went in here to get a free bowl of soup. Ordered the wrong size and they wouldnt let us pay the difference. It should say reg bowl.
Acceptable after last update Seems to work now. I get automatically checked into the store each time I'm there without having to touch my phone.
Doesn't work I can't create my account after several attempts. This is not ready for release.
Just Downloaded And the app keeps crashing. I can't even create an account.
Crashes on launch Please fix it
SF Soup has great organic food and their SF Soup app lets you earn rewards every visit. Very cool!
Great app great food! Just Wow ORGANIC SW CORN CHOWDER..spinach mushroom :) Awesome app! loved the reward program.
Too many notifications, wants Bluetooth on, and crash reports This app is too chatty with notifications and one notifications method must be enabled. I don't want notifications about soup everyday or some special they offer. It also crashes frequently.
The new version of the app is very annoying. Instead of being able to check in when I'm waiting in line, you now must scan a bar code your receipt afterwards, creating an extra step of work for the consumers (plus creating waste by everyone needing to get a receipt). I was also unable to get it to scan, so had to manually enter the bar code number.