Download Sensible apk 1.4.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 779.0 KB
A simple all-in-one testing solution for all sensors in your android device. It provides graphical toys to list and play around your sensors, as well as reporting sensor values for professional users, and plotting graphs of the changes over time.
This application is suitable for developers, phone service technicians and the hobbyist. It is free and Ad-free.
Usage instructions and notes:
- Each icon on the right pane is for a specific sensor.
- Tapping each icon will open the corresponding sensor.
- If you are unsure about the purpose of an item, open it and read the tip on the top of the screen.
- Dimmed items suggest that your device does not have specific sensors.
- The chart icon at the bottom-left side of the screen displays the values and graphs. Once displayed, tapping the screen will fade them away.
- Your feedback can be a great help to improve this app. In case of any suggestion or to report a bug, please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Enjoy Sensible.
- Light sensor gadget is now set to shine in lower light levels (it almost never shone indoors a room before)
- Proximity sensor gadget's problem with some devices fixed
- Location dadget's map is now scale-able for tablets
- Map positioning fixed for small devices
- Occasional crash fixed
- Graph view now displayed a larger timeframe
- Slightly modified interface and color theme
Annahid Games part of our Tools and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Oct. 11, 2014. Google play rating is 83.375. Current verison is 1.4.4. Actual size 779.0 KB.
Wow, really useful, can't live without it now
Handy It is handy to have one installed.
make it more professional while easy understanding! yeah
Very useful Useful, good looking app. Neat desine alongside providing exactly what it promises.
great app very smooth easy to use and understand. I LOVE the 3d pendulum I wish that were an app in and of its self
Only single Orientation I will give full star rating if the apps interface change according to phone direction
Helpful, but new update broke it on my S3 EDIT: Yup, I hadn't checked, but as the dev said - it's fixed! Thanks for the simple and useful app once again :) I just updated today and now all I get is a black screen upon opening. It's not frozen as I can back-key out of the app. It was useful before, but no longer :( Push out another fix soon - thanks! (5* for when it was working).
Very cool I'm a bit surprised it doesn't access the CPU temperature, but it gets everything else.
Cute Works well, fascinating watching the G sensing on different axes work. Neat little app.
Let's get weird This app is a blast, phones dude. The things they can do. Really makes you think sometimes man know what I'm saying
Do you want to see what sensors you have? Check all of your sensors and see, if they work! Awesome app!
Cool app! Has a bug or two but great potential!
Nice! Has a cool few features. Nothing I need to use but it might be interesting to show some people.
Does what it says This is exactly what I want out of Apps. Quick and responsive interface with no BS. Works well and does exactly what I expect it to. The only thing I would think to add is a description of each sensor and how it's used in other applications.
Great tool. I like it a lot. Nice user interface too.
Excellent Does exactly as it says and really simple to use.
Needed Good but not average