Download SelfiePass/ObPwd apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 72.0 KB
SelfiePass/ObPwd (object-based password) enables generating passwords from your Gallery/Picasa image and video. The same image/video will generate the same password every time. You must keep your password generating image/video file, but do not need to memorize the generated password. You can always re-create your password from your files whenever you want.
1. Select a photo/video from Gallery/Picasa album
2. Select Menu -> Share -> ObPwd
3. Copy the generated password
4. Paste your password in any text/password field
Passwords can be customized from the Options menu.
Options (use with caution):
You can change the password length, and include some special characters. Once you have changed these preferences, your password will be generated accordingly. So if you generate a password with certain options, you must make sure that the same options have been selected when you want to re-create the password.
Recommended files for ObPwd:
* Choose any image/video that is personally meaningful to you - as you must recall this when you want to re-create your password.
* Publicly accessible files (e.g., public Picasa albums), or files shared with others should not be used.
Notes on the generated password:
* The password length is 12 characters, alphanumeric.
* There is no special character in the generated password.
* At most the first 100,000 bytes of your image/video are used for generating a password.
More FAQs: http://www.ccsl.carleton.ca/~mmannan/obpwd/faq.html
Please send any bug reports or other feedback to: [email protected]
Site-specific password can be generated.
Mohammad Mannan part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 26, 2012. Google play rating is 81.6667. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 72.0 KB.
Used it frequently. Upgraded to new device, and now it doesn't work. Went from the Galaxy Nexus where it worked 100% of the time. To the Galaxy S5, and hasn't worked at all. So. Had to pull my passwords off my old phone to use the passwords. Would like the issue to be resolved. Request a logcat or something..