Download Self-Shooting Free apk Varies with device free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Do you feel bother when you are self-shooting?
Do you feel bother where the button that takes photo is?
Do you always accidently click a wrong place on the screen of your device?
The “Self-Shooting” provides the solution to your trouble.
You can press the full screen to take the photo.
You can press the screen to handle all the steps of self shooting.
* The application can be controlled by one hand.
* The delay of photo shooting can be set by holding the preview screen.
* The Image can be shown immediately after photo shooting.
* It is easy to delete the photo by holding the viewing screen more than 2 seconds.
* At viewing screen, it is easy to get back to photo screen by click on the screen.
There are some limits as this is the free version.
1. It can take 3 photos at each running.
2. It draws a watermark at the Bottom-Right corner of the image.
3. It only provides one fourth quality of the maximum camera quality of your device.
※Paid for “Self-Shooting Paid” to unlock the limits.
※Professional Version Feature – Self-Shooting Pro.
1. Save GPS location at the photo.
2. Upload to Facebook.
3. Unlock all the limits of Free Version.
If you find this application is useful, please search for the Self-Shooting Paid.
Thanks for your support!
For some device, the image preview after taking photo may be in special proportion. However, the affected image is only for preview. The image saved is in normal proportion.
Known Bugs fixed.
Fixed the bugs of AutoFoucs.
Fixed the bugs of Taking Photo.
Ensure Program running to prevent “No Response”.
Fixed Known Bugs on taking photo.
Fixed the crash of “native setup”.
Repalce strange Preview.
Label Li part of our Photography and have average installs from 50000 to 100000. Last Update Jan. 24, 2013. Google play rating is 47.9518. Current verison is Varies with device. Actual size 0 bytes.
Sucks you can even take pictures