Download SecuAngel apk 6.1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 7.6 MB
Networking video surveillance app for A-MTK IP cameras.
For more information about IP cameras, please refer to http://www.a-mtk.com
* NEW! Rich live view control (v4.0+)
- Drag-drop-play: Long-click a camera icon on the right list and then drag the icon to the left live viewer. Drop the icon to play.
- Drog-drop-remove: Long-click a live viewer and then drag the icon to the right list. Drop the icon to remove it form live view.
- Swap cameras in the right list: Long-click a camera icon on the list and drag-drop to the place to swap.
- Edit camera in the right list: Long-click a camera list item to edit it.
- Swipe left/right to change cameras in 1-channel view.
- RTSP H.264 video streaming
- Control camera PTZ (Pan / Tilt / Zoom)
- 4-channel live view
- Free and fluent zoom view of video
- Play audio from cameras.
- Speak to cameras via micphone.
- Notification when an alarm occurs.
- Easy to add cameras by QR code.
- Rich live view control.
* Audio upload is changed to toggle mode instead of push-to-talk.
* Turn on audio full duplex mode when audio uploading starts.
* Display recording status with time.
* Add two icons for connection quality and RTSP status.
* Test button in camera config can be used for NVR.
* Fixed issue of play video of 6.L fisheye cube.
* Fixed issue of event recording playback.
* Fixed issue of local recording.
* Fixed issue of local recording deletion.
A-MTK part of our Media & Video and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 10, 2016. Google play rating is 76.3636. Current verison is 6.1.1. Actual size 7.6 MB.
Improvements, but still quite insecure -App doesn't support encrypted HTTPS connection, just plain text HTTP to the IPcams. -Additionally, it requires an Administrator, not Viewer account for connection from Internet - both very insecure. -Audio from the cameras finally works in v3.1, hooray! -The UI with group selection is somewhat counter intuitive, but acceptable.
everything works fine now! until ver. 2.5 everything worked fine. Now nothing works!!!!
Improvements, but still very insecure -App doesn't support encrypted HTTPS connection, just plain text HTTP to the IPcams. -Additionally, it requires an Administrator, not Viewer account for connection from Internet - both very insecure. The app is being improved with the updates, but the lack of basic security features is concerning.