Download Search NSW Court Lists apk 2.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 908.0 KB
Search courts lists for the NSW Supreme, District, Local and Coroner’s Courts, up to three weeks in advance and one week in the past. With this free official app from NSW Courts, you can quickly find individual court listings by searching by case number or party name.
There is no need to check the daily list when you can check listings in advance. Simply use this app to find the court location, time, room and presiding officer (judge, magistrate or coroner) for your court matter. You can also check court listings from the past week.
Listing information is updated every 60 seconds. By checking this app before your court appearance, you’ll keep abreast of any last minute changes to the court list. A new feature has been added to identify cases available in Online Court.
MAJOR NSW COURTS COVERED
* Supreme Court
* District Court
* Local Court
* Coroner’s Court
EASY TO USE
* Search by case number or party name
* Refine search by location, court, presiding officer, civil or criminal jurisdiction, and more
* Search history automatically saved
* Court locations linked to maps
* Simple, clear interface which users love
- Listings for Land and Environment Court, Industrial Court and Industrial Relations Commission
- All cases in Online court show the date and time of last activity
- Court of Appeal and Court of Criminal Appeal cases clearly identified
NSW Department of Attorney General and Justice part of our Tools and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update July 19, 2016. Google play rating is 83.3333. Current verison is 2.3. Actual size 908.0 KB.
Good. Need to provide all weeks not just 2 weeks ahead.
Nsw court list Very handy app
Needs to save case numbers An ideal extension to this useful app would be an ability to enter the case numbers of all of my current matters and have the app push a notification to my phone when the next day's list was released.
Finally Great app. Logical extension to the webpage. User friendly.
Very useful Great but the default search should be the party name not tbe case number. Should be able to search by judge too.
Really good app
Handy More than two weeks would be good