Download SDNLite apk 1.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.4 MB
SDNLite is an Android based SDN Controller Management application created by customizing the Hawk-I Framework developed by Accel North America.
Hawk-I Framework is a management framework that supports management services based on protocols like SNMP, ICMP and also supports OpenDaylight SDN controllers' management in Android.
• Management of multiple OpenDaylight SDN controllers.
• Live monitoring of Controllers
• Display of all Switches and Hosts controlled by the OpenDaylight
• Configure Flows
• Flow and port Statistics collection
The devices to be managed should be in the same Wi-Fi network as of the Android device.
Using the application
1. Connect to the controller using click on the controller or from the menu displayed on long pressing the controller
2. Use long press to Edit, Remove and Poll the controller.
3. When successfully connected to a controller it will list all the nodes configured in it.
4. Single click on the nodes will expand to Ports, flows and flow statistics in the node.
5. On clicking the 'Ports' item, it will list all the ports in the selected node as a table and on clicking the row of the table will list the ports in detail.
6. On clicking the 'Refresh' button in the details will manually refresh the data from controller
7. On clicking the 'Flows' item, it will list all the Flows in the selected node as a table and on clicking the row of the table will list the Flows in detail.
8. On clicking the 'Add Flow' button in the details will add a flow to the selected node
9. On clicking the 'Edit Flow' button in the details will edit an existing flow in the selected node
For more support, please mail to [email protected]
Backward compatibility support.
Accel North America part of our Tools and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Aug. 11, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.0.1. Actual size 2.4 MB.