Download SCVDining apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
KHTS AM-1220 is like no other radio station. What makes us different? As the only local radio station in the Santa Clarita Valley, we believe we need to be an anchor of our Valley. At KHTS we don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk.
With your SCVDining App you can:
· Take advantage of the SCVDining Restaurant Specials
· Receive instant messages so you never miss out on a valuable coupons and product updates
· View restaurant row dishes in the SCVDining photo gallery
· Share our Restaurant Row list with friends and family
· Enjoy restaurant row savings by using the SCVDining loyalty rewards
· Leave a comment, and find out what others are saying on our Fan Wall
· Be one of the first to hear about upcoming events
· Subscribe to our SCVDining Monthly Newsletter for savings
· Leave comments in the Social Media area, and see what others are saying about SCVDining
· Never miss our RSS feed
· Watch all of the KHTS Radio and SCVDining Videos
· Learn all about KHTS Radio, the A to Z SCVDining restaurant row list, and meet our DJ’s
· Send us a photo of you and your favorite restaurant row experience
Carl Goldman and Jeri Seratti-Goldman are one of the last Mom and Pop radio owners in Southern California. The Goldman’s have been extremely involved in Santa Clarita since purchasing the radio station in 1990. Both have been named Santa Clarita Valley Woman of the Year (2005) and Man of the Year (2008).
There is virtually no part of our community KHTS doesn’t impact. Our emergency coverage has won national awards. We were there during the 1994 earthquake, providing non-stop emergency coverage for six months, while our Valley recovered. Our emergency coverage hit again during the 2003, 2006 and 2007 fires. We’ve been there for floods, the I-5 tunnel explosion and thousands of smaller incidents.
As an extension of the station’s emergency involvement, KHTS formed the Santa Clarita Disaster Coalition in 2004. The coalition is made up of all our Valley’s emergency stake-holders and serves as a “second responder” to fill the gaps not handled by our first responder agencies.
Local news is delivered throughout the day over our airwaves, on our website and with a partnership with SCVTV, as a five minute daily television newscast. Our KHTS national award winning daily news briefs are now read daily by 24,500+ residents.
Our radio station has a passion for our youth. Our national award winning 4th Grade book reports have been a daily feature on our airwaves since 1990. The Art of Healing was launched by Jeri Goldman in 2006. And KHTS brought back the annual Congressional Art Awards with Congressman Buck McKeon in 2006. It was the Goldman’s who formed the Michael Hoefflin Foundation with Sue and Chris Hoefflin. The first “Evening Under The Stars” fundraiser was held at their Sand Canyon Home in 1994.
In 2011, the Goldman’s were asked by Habitat for Humanity to spearhead an exciting new program. SCV Habitat For Heroes. The organization has been renovating local Veterans homes on a monthly basis. They are now breaking ground on the first of its kind Veteran Village of 87 homes here in Santa Clarita.
The group is currently developing a powerful educational tool to combat drug abuse in our Valley, entitled, The Experience. It’s a motor home, with multi-media screens on the outside and inside, sharing powerful stories about the impact of drugs in our community, focusing on young adult the lives lost over the past few years. Plans to launch will be in the fall of 2013.
Kala Apps part of our Entertainment and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Aug. 20, 2013. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.