Download School Boss Pro for Students apk 188.8.131.52 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.3 MB
"School Boss" is a stylish app for students to track their school grades, marks, assessment tasks and exams. It can handle your timetable as well as sync task deadlines with Google Calendar. It has the most featured GPA calculator. A range of charts to visually see how you are progressing. Stylish and useful main screens with swipe navigation allow you to see which assessment tasks are coming up. It supports a variety of grading systems from around the world.
Upgrading to Pro
Warning: Do not uninstall the Free version until you have copied your data into Pro version.
• Lists all your homework, assignments, exams, assessments sorted and color coded by days left.
• Stylish and informative with swipe navigation.
• Timetable see when your next class is, handles A/B Weeks too
• Tasks Checklist, to prepare for exams, assignments and homework.
• GPA Calculator, use sliders to procrastinate your potential score.
• Set target/goal marks for subjects and use detailed charts to observe your progress.
• Easily enter school grades and subjects with auto-suggest and import grades from spreadsheets & friends via email
• Assessment Groups - apply weighting based on groups like Quizes, Homework, Exams
• Multiple Semesters & People, keep records and compare your grades with charts from all your semesters, and with friends.
• Customizable Grading schemes for Colleges and Universities around the World
• Widgets - Only in Pro - Schedule of upcoming tasks
• Worry free intuitive Backup and Restore - copy your data to SD card, take it to your other Android devices.
• It comes with Sample Data so you can quickly test out the App
• and much More
The app is a grade tracker, grades manager, school organizer all rolled into one a perfect School Assistant.
There is also a FREE version of the app, comes with ADs and a few limited features.
The app also was featured on Android Police - http://t.co/WE7MhaUlbH
FULL DESCRIPTION OF FEATURES:
- stylish and informative main screen lets you see the current snapshot of the semester, there is also a tab for upcoming and completed tasks
- updates to your calendar(s) multi-calendar, manage your schedule with detailed controls to set sync per subject and per assessment basis
- Handles multiple semesters for your school or college - keep records and compare all your semesters, this lets you to keep other school assessment tasks separately
- multiple people - lets you track your progress in relation to friends and rivals
- numerous charts - to track your progress visually and compare school marks, with previous semesters and college friends
- various customizable grading schemes - from percentage, grades to grade points, lets you modify it to suit your school's or college's scheme
- goal orientated - set targets per subject and see how you are faring against them
- overall university semester GPA calculator based on credits, let's you procrastinate marks with an adjustable slider, save scenarios and include other semesters
- advanced import options - Email subjects to school friends for import; import from spreadsheet file, from other subjects, semesters
- intuitive backup and restore - worry free - lets you copy your data to other Android devices and SD cards
- highly customizable - numerous settings to tailor the app to your tastes and needs
- has full translations for English, French, Spanish
- it also includes weighted marks and grade overrides
- comes with a sample data so you can test out the app with minimal fuss without entering your school marks, school grades and college GPA.
App Motto: School Boss - take charge of your school work.
- Visit the developer's website http://www.ablazensea.com/features for a detailed explanation of the features including more specific screenshots
July 9th 2016 - 184.108.40.206
- removed action bar from Widget Preview
- Bug Fixes
May 16th 2016 - 220.127.116.11
- Homework Dialog Bugs Fixed
- Advanced Notification for Homework Deadlines
- Homework Dialog for Subject
- Bubble Chart - Semester Dates Option
April 2nd 2016 - 18.104.22.168
- Due Date for Homework Tasks including Notifications
- Sample Data Added: for more Grade Schemes: Malaysia, Brazil
- New Grade Schemes Added: Spain
February 27th 2016 - 22.214.171.124
- Under the hood : New Build System"
ablazensea part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update July 8, 2016. Google play rating is 78.8889. Current verison is 126.96.36.199. Actual size 4.3 MB.
A great tool for students This app calculates your projected grades and tells you how many points you need to get the grade you want. The app also has many other features that help keep track of your goals in school. The developer is also great about getting back to you and fixing issues. Definitely worth the money.
can't do anything after last update can't do anything after last update
Latest update causes it to crash often
Works Hoping to see revamped interface soon
Best App for Students out there! I've tried a lot of different organization apps for school, but this is the only one that manages to give me all the information I want easily, attractively, and in a legible format. My only wish right now is for an option to be included so that you can bypass the menu screen upon startup. Thank you very much, we'll worth the cost!
Absolutely amazing app for tracking homework, grades, etc. Two possible additions would be to have a web version so we can access our data from our laptops/computers, as well as the option to set due dates for tasks.
aghhhh i uninstalled free version before transferring data to this one. should of put a warning in the description box :'(
Bought the Pro app figuring that it would work and organize my homework and tasks. So far nothing on this app has worked for me. I can't get my homework list to appear or get the widget to work. It wouldn't even sync with my google calendar. Piece of junk!
Fake Bought the free version and really liked it, so bought the extra one for this amount of money. Yet even on the pro app, it's asking me to upgrade? Which I cannot physically do? Have emailed the developer but no reply. Not happy.