Download SBB Mobile Business apk 22.214.171.124 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 7.2 MB
SBB Mobile Business simplifies your business trip management:
this booking tool for all your company's employees gives you a transparent overview of costs.
SBB Mobile Business is perfectly tailored to business travellers' needs: You can call up public transport timetables in real time. Once you have registered at www.sbb.ch/en/business you can buy and display tickets on your smartphone anywhere and any time. Your purchases will be directly debited to the cost centre you have saved, thus simplifying expense management for you. For further information, see www.sbb.ch/en/mobilebusiness.
• national, international and town service timetable enquiries
• search by: station, stop and (contact) addresses with GPS support
• push messages: delays, platform changes, seat occupancy indicator, etc.
• "take me home" function
• departures/arrivals tables
• intermediate stops and realtime travel information
• map views of starting points and destinations
• import timetable queries into your calendar and e-mail them
• rapid access via Favorites
• buy and display public transport tickets for Switzerland for up to eight passengers.
• the offering includes individual tickets, regional travel system tickets, one-day travelpasses, class upgrades, seat reservations for Switzerland.
• payment is via a company contract with SBB Businesstravel. All you need to do is register once with SBB Ticket Shop Business at www.sbb.ch/en/business and save a means of payment at "My account" – "Payment information".
• expense invoices can be called up online.
• most sales are eligible for discounts.
Please note: private customers of SBB can use the SBB Mobile app.
Data security and authorisations
Why does SBB Mobile Business ask for authorisations?
To use the take-me-home function and display the stations/stops near your current location, your GPS function must be activated.
For transmitting timetable and ticket enquiries.
So that you can import other passengers from your address book when you buy a ticket, or to select contact addresses as your destination when running timetable searches.
Calendar and mail:
To import timetable outputs into your calendar, SBB Mobile Business needs read and write authorisation.
For offline functions such as the list of stations/stops, connections (current location and favorites) and ticket purchases.
Deactivate standby mode:
Prevents the smartphone screen from switching off or the phone from going into standby mode before you have received a push message.
Control vibrate alarm
So that the device can vibrate when a push message arrives.
Android camera hardware control elements
For using the integrated QR reader.
The update fixes various bugs.
Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB part of our Transportation and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update Sept. 21, 2016. Google play rating is 79.6667. Current verison is 126.96.36.199. Actual size 7.2 MB.
The new version is so bad I don't even know what to write. Please revert to the old version.
Notification must go! It has gotten pretty good, love the reservation feature.
Error 1006 Not able to login. Please fix it
30 crashes in a week, buggy for the moment