Download SABdroid Lite - Ad Supported apk 1.1.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 218.0 KB
*** This application is now compatible with Android tablets! ***
SABdroid is an easy client for your Android device to manage your SABnzbd+ server remotely. You can download NZB files to your phone using the web browser and upload these files to your server.
Monitor the download state of your files and pause or resume as you'd like.
This app is not an Usenet client and requires a working SABnzbd+ server for it to function properly!
* Support for multiple screen resolutions
* Android tablet support (Honeycomb 3.0)
* Easy setup, just enter your hostname, user name and password and the app will fetch the API key for you
* Send NZB URLs directly to your SABnzbd+ server
* Upload NZB files to your server
* Pause and resume your downloads
* Auto refresh content, interval can be changed in the settings and this feature can be disabled to save bandwidth while on 3G networks
* ...and a nice layout ;-)
This application will require an accessable SABnzbd+ service running on an ip that can be reached in your local network or from the internet. Minimum version of SABnzbd+ of 0.5 is also required.
THIS VERSION OF SABDROID IS SUPPORTED BY ADS, THERE ARE NO BUILD IN LIMITATIONS. IF YOU LIKE THIS APP, YOU CAN SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER BY BUYING THE AD-FREE VERSION!
* Fixed a crash for devices running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
* Fixed a bug when fetching the API-key for SABnzbd+ with version 0.6.5 and higher. Please fetch it again if your current installation is not working. The application was feeding an incorrect API-key.
AppSoluut part of our Tools and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Nov. 4, 2012. Google play rating is 73.6364. Current verison is 1.1.3. Actual size 218.0 KB.
Doesn't work. Cannot connect to servers.
Great app Great program but would love to be able to see the download history.
Doesn't support ssl so can't connect Won't connect to my server when other apps will with same settings. Assume it's because my server is on Ssl but there's no setting for that on this app. There is on others.
Fantastic App! I use it every day. I'm guessing because it's a niche app we won't see any extra features added but it's 100% stable and reliable. The only thing I'd add is a timered pause, it's the only reason I still load up the webpage for my sab :)
Nice, but lacking important features Great app, fast, lightweight and works well. However, I do miss some important features such as download history and SSL support. These are an absolute must. A pause timer would also be an advantage.