Download RTS Bus App apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.3 MB
Your Bus. Your Stop. Your Time.
Don’t Wait. Get real-time information with RTS Bus App!
Great news! We’ve expanded our popular Where’s My Bus service with an innovative mobile application that will make your bus riding experience better than ever.
Welcome to the Regional Transit Service (RTS) Bus mobile application - the official mobile app from RTS. Customers now can access comprehensive real-time information of bus arrival times for the Greater Rochester area right in the palm of their hand.
The new RTS Bus App allows you to:
Access Real-Time Bus Arrival Information with Where’s My Bus?
* Get real-time bus arrival information for any stop and route. Know when your next bus will arrive. This app will provide the estimated real-time arrival times of buses approaching your stop. It also allows you to see the location of buses on a map, so that you can visually track it as it approaches.
Locate your nearest bus stop
* Not sure where your closest bus stop is located? Use the Nearest Stop Locator to find the nearby bus stops based upon the GPS locator on your mobile device or phone.
Plan Your Trip
* Use the trip-planning tools to find the best way to get to your destination through planned schedules. You can even get walking directions to the nearest stop, your total trip time and distance. Schedule data on the trip planner consists of scheduled data, and is not real-time information. Please use the Where’s My Bus? feature for Real-Time arrival information.
Save Your Favorites
* Save your favorite bus stop, route and planned trip to access real-time arrival information at any point in time.
Access Service Alerts
* You will be able to access which routes are being detoured or bus stops that are currently closed.
Find out how much you are saving
* With the rising cost of gas prices, customers may save money by riding an RTS bus. Calculate how much you may be saving on your planned RTS trip when compared to driving a car.
Contact RTS and Access Fare Information
* Submit comments and suggestions regarding your experiences with the mobile application and your bus riding experience. RTS welcomes feedback from its customers. Use the mobile application to submit your complaints, concerns, comments and suggestions.
* Access important RTS contact information. Here you will find a list of important RTS contacts you can use for trip-planning questions, lost items on the bus, or bus concerns.
* View fare information for RTS.
Updated Look and Feel
RGRTA part of our Transportation and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update April 2, 2015. Google play rating is 74.5361. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 3.3 MB.
RTS bus app Update was a good improvement. Such a great tool. Nice job RTS!
Totally useless If you are looking for a bus tracker, don't bother. This app is useless.
No maps and schedules Overall great app cause it tells you stop number of bus routes but theres no bus maps and schedules to find out what time buses come throughout the day and etc. Gotta go to the actual website to find out but why do that when there's an app? Please update
Poorly programmed Like most things rts bus does, this app was done poorly. Instead of a possible route from Charlotte to downtown it shows route from west Springfield that would take 10hrs. Retarded. Google maps works better and they don't even live here.
Dan I understand that location depends on the phone knowing its location, but the routes need to show inbound or outbound, & some outbounds (such as 51) need to show the route letter (ie c or g).
Meh Needs an update to determine where the app user is so the routes will be based off of the city they're in. Also could use the schedules of buses.
Such a waste of potential No maps or schedules. Always says I'm on Clinton. Plan my trip always tells me no routes are available. Pretty much useless. Well... Completely useless.
Stop calling routes North and South This makes no sense when you are trying to travel along an east/west road. The information you need to successfully find your bus basically nullifies the convenience of the app.
Such a waste I don't live on S. Clinton. Every time I put in my address it take me all the way to Minnesota then to my destination. Needs to be updated.
Times I have found that the times offered were very accurate.A great app.
Good work Great work. Is it possoble to add schedules for easy access and updates for those using smartphones
So far so good Like it so far have to see if it stands up still
Rts update Need new rts schedule and routes
Never accurate! I use this app to get to work and it's never accurate. Buses are either way early or way late. I end up waiting for the bus a half hour after the app says it's going to be at the stop. Ain't no body got time for that!
Very helpful I like using this app to help me get around. Very useful for knowing when my bus should arrive so I don't have to stand outside for a long time. I only wish the "plan my trip" function would be able to save my favorite or most used/searched addresses.
Great app and so easy to navigate and understand.
Great app. (Finally) nice and convenient. it has realtime bus locations, maps and schedules, route planning, fare information, nearest stop location.
Needs to be updated with the new bus route numbers
Finally! Cool....realtime bus location...looking forward to more updates....Wease Rules
Keeps crashing Will not work on my Android tablet!!!!!
Good app This is a very good app
This alp is confusing and wrong all the time. Need to reevaluate this app.
Horrible app It has no location so it's always in NY an you can't set it to your home town needs to be updated asap!
Noting was right Nearest stop it recommend was no where near me. It could not find my route when I searched.
Lacking info. There is no clear way to view routes and no use of location services to aid in routing in any way. Where is the list of schedules?
Tedious There's no point of GPS switched on when I have to still type my location. Then, there's no point of marking a location as my favourite as I still have to type that address. Finally, no bus schedules available. The worst transit app ever.
Not for gville If i plan a trip it shows gainesville but if i look at routes or nearest bus it is not for gainesville. Making this app useless:(
Mostly Useful Only 2 things missing from the app: the estimated arrival time when looking up route/directions, and a Send button on the feedback page. o_O
Easier than a call Quick and easy access to most info No complaints I'm very grateful for this app.
Needs improvement Too many crashes, only reflects real time half the time
Unbelievably useless No useful features. Your better off guessing
Horrible ??? It doesn't give off real information
No Schedules What's missing from this app is actual schedules or a link to schedules instead of going to web page.
Not helpful at all! Only does Rochester area. RTS does Ontario county too!
Basically Useless No arrival times, no indication as to what stop to get off - one minute you're on the bus and then it tells you to walk to your destination. Every stop in the city has a number. Why not at least give us that info? Throw in a complicated route with a transfer, and it is even more mind boggling. The public transportation here is so lacking, I just wish that our one option wasn't so hard to use!
Needs work Never works, and bus stop numbers on green background impossible to see outside.