Download W Roof Trusses 6 - 7 m DIY apk 1.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.0 MB
Roof Trusses with all dimensions and nail plates ready to use. You do not need to do any calculation. Just take the truss out of the app and use it. They can be used in all types of terrain and cities. Design has been done according to Eurocode, which is common to all EU countries.
Choose using the description:
1. Snow zone where you live (0 m - 3.5 m)
2. Truss length - span (Including snow zone you have 18 ready trusses to choose from: 6.0 - 6.2 - 6.4 - 6.6 - 6.8 - 7.0 m / 19.7 - 23 feet)
3. Then you have lumber width, nail plates and all dimensions ready to use
4. If the ready-made trusses do not fit your measurements, you can easily with the description calculate other measurements between 6 - 7 m / 19 - 23 ft
5. With our calculator you can shift between meter - feet and inch
6. Other Truss Apps to choose: 5 - 7 - 8 m
Wood trusses are the most common truss used for gable roof in Scandinavia. It is used for houses, garages and other buildings where the wind should not be decorated and where the truss must be cantilevered from the outer walls. The important task to trusses is to transfer the load from the roof to the wall frame structure. It shall also be the basis for roof and ceiling coverage. Wood trusses with metal plates (nail plates) has an outstanding record of proven performance and durability for more than 40 years in Europe.
The roof slope (pitch) is often between 14-30 degrees. This description is about wood trusses W/27, where W means that the diagonals has the form of a W (web) inside the truss and that roof slope is 27 degrees. Single storey house and garage often have 27-degree roof slope in Scandinavia.
Eight-meter span is often used to 120 m² single storey house, 6.5 m to double garage and garage with carport. and 5 m to single garage.
The trusses are designed for heavy roof where the roof covering is made up of wood or board materials and brick or concrete roof tiles. The distance between the trusses must not exceed 1200 mm. The roof trusses can also be used to lightweight roof.
Please note! Tenico apps automatically adapts to both smartphones and tablets.
Tenico has more than 20 years experience in the building industry, from both construction and installation.
The roof trusses are designed according to Eurocode and can be used worldwide.
Tenico part of our Business and have average installs from 0 to 0. Last Update Feb. 4, 2015. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.4. Actual size 3.0 MB.