Download RoMyo apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.0 MB
Put your Myo on, pair it with RoMyo and control your Roku with the wave of your hand! Myo is an armband that gives you touch-free control with hand gestures and motion. More info on Myo: http://www.myo.com
RoMyo app lets you control your Roku using your Myo armband. It reads your Myo gestures and converts them to remote control commands, which are sent to your Roku through Wi-Fi. Here is a list of available gestures and their mapping to remote control commands:
Hand pointing at the TV:
• Wave Left = Rewind
• Fingers Spread = Play/Pause
• Wave Right = Fast Forward
• Fist = Instant Replay
Hand pointing upwards:
• High + Wave Left = Back
• High + Fingers Spread = Select
• High + Wave Right = Home
• High + Fist = Info
Hand pointing downwards:
• Low + Wave Left = Left
• Low + Fingers Spread = Up
• Low + Wave Right = Right
• Low + Fist = Down
• Double Tap = Lock or Unlock Myo
• Put on your Myo and sync your arm
• Pair your Myo with RoMyo app in the armbands menu
• Select the Roku player you want to control form the players menu
• Double tap your thumb and middle finger to unlock your Myo
• Follow the gestures listed above to control your Roku!
• Long vibration in your Myo if Roku is unreachable to let you know of the error
• Connect up to 4 Myo armbands to your phone and control your Roku
• Ignore and unpair individual Myo armbands from the armbands menu
• Adjust the timeout period to lock your Myo when idle
• Enable or disable double tap gesture to lock your Myo
• Show or hide gestures on the screen as they are recognized
• Use the phone remote separately from the Myo armband
Upgrade to the Mo' Myo Edition to control your Roku devices without ads or time limits. In the free version, the phone remote contains ads and the armband pairing has a 10 minute trial limit, after which it unpairs. After the trial period you can restart pairing and begin a new 10 minute trial!
Help & FAQs: http://www.appestry.biz/romyo
RoMyo in Myo Market: https://market.myo.com/app/55581324e4b009b896cb56f6/romyo
RoMyo featured in Myo Developer Blog: http://developerblog.myo.com/romyo-control-your-roku-with-myo/
This app is not affiliated with Roku Inc. or Thalmic Labs Inc.
First version to set the ball rolling. Let the gesture control begin!
Appestry part of our Tools and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update May 20, 2015. Google play rating is 86.6667. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 3.0 MB.
Romyo, O Romyo! Wherefore art thou yaw control, Romyo? 11/6/2015: Thanks for the response. So it's goofing up even if you getYaw onUnlock? I saw they're releasing updates, not sure what all is new yet. But my hunch is, maybe you need to ditch the MyoSDK and rebase the app on D4rken's MyoLib. Much more comprehensive and exact. I myself am working on a system of unlocks that expand 5 gestures into 25, without even touching pitch, yaw, and roll. So, you can do it! I believe in you!