Download Robot Bingo: Letter Sounds apk 1.07 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 19.0 MB
Practice identifying letter sounds and sounds in words in this fun version of the game Bingo! Play solo against the quirky robot or pass the game back and forth to challenge a friend. Robot Bingo is a perfect game for 3- to 5-year-olds preparing for kindergarten or anyone learning to read American English.
• Identify key consonant, vowel, and blend sounds at the beginning and end of common words by tapping pictures
• Play solo against the animated robot computer or use the pass-and-play, 2-player mode with a friend
• Choose from nine different games with four different game boards that can be played again and again
• Listen to clear, professional-quality audio for all game questions and letter sounds
• Enjoy colorful illustrations and animation
• Use helpful parent-lock feature keeps children away from parent instructions and prevent them from making accidental purchases
• Based on the award-winning, research-based EmbarK12 Pre-K program by K12 Inc.
Replay these three free games as many times as you like:
• Letter Sounds
• Beginning Sounds 1 (Sounds /b/, /f/, /g/, /j/, long a, long o)
• Ending Sounds 1 (Sounds /b/, /f/, /j/, long a, long o)
Additional Games with In-App Purchase
Note: Robot Bingo is free to play, but the game charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings. Purchases are also protected behind a Parent Gate within the app.
• Beginning Sounds 2 (Sounds /d/, /h/, /m/, /n/, /p/, /t/, long e, short o)
• Beginning Sounds 3 (Sounds /k/, short e, /v/, /r/, voiced /th/, unvoiced /th/)
• Beginning Sounds 4 (Sounds for a, t, s, m, b, f, c, h, j, l, n, p, r)
• Ending Sounds 2 (Sounds /d/, /h/, /m/, /n/, /p/, /t/, long e, short o)
• Ending Sounds 3 (Sounds /k/, short e, /v/, /r/, unvoiced /th/)
• Sounds in Words (Sounds /b/, /f/, /g/, /j/, long a, long o)
How to Play
Select the number of players and enter their names. Select a stamp for each player and a game pattern. Listen to the question the robot asks and then choose the square with the correct answer to stamp it. If there is no square available to stamp, select Pass to skip a turn. The first player to stamp all squares to complete the game pattern wins.
About Robot Bingo
Robot Bingo: Letter Sounds was created by K12 Inc. as part of its online EmbarK12 Pre-K curriculum. Learn more about classroom or online-only Pre-K options at http://www.k12.com/embark.
To find out more about K12 virtual schools and online classes for K–12 students, visit http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12.
For more age-appropriate apps, visit http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps.
For help with technical problems, e-mail [email protected]
K12 Inc part of our Education and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Feb. 11, 2014. Google play rating is 59.2593. Current verison is 1.07. Actual size 19.0 MB.
Won't download with 4.4.4 on android