Download Reiki Timer apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.2 MB
A repetitive Timer having configurable Timer values and configurable sound files . After the expiry of the user defined time period ,an alarm will ring and the timer will automatically start the countdown for the next cycle .
Especially useful for people interested in Reiki and meditation . Timer can also be used for other generic purposes like exercising , for studies and competitive exam preparation ,cooking etc .
- Play any music you want along with timer,after finishing the countdown,music will be paused to notify user and then music will be resumed.
- The timer value (time period for which timer runs ) can be set by user through easy to understand UI
- Options to pause and resume timer functionality ,besides the regular functionality of starting and stopping the timer
- Pleasant alarm ring on expiry of the time period , after which the timer automatically starts again
- Configurable pause /rest interval between two timer cycles
- Example – User has defined Timer value as 2 min and rest interval of 30 secs .
Thus ,timer will run for 2 mins after which alarm rings . Timer will restart again after 30 seconds (default period for timer restart is 3 secs )
- Alarm tone can be set by user
- Option to reset Media (alarm ) to default setting
- For few of the Android 5.0 and above users, timer was not finishing on time. This was because of the API change introduced in Android 5.0 framework. With this update, this problem should be resolved.
Ankit Khare part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Jan. 25, 2016. Google play rating is 85.7895. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 1.2 MB.
Very useful app Made our practice easy
HELP: Anyone and to the Developers/Programmers please read: ANYONE AND DEVELOPERS/PROGRAMMERS PLEASE READ!! How do you add your own music under "Change Music?" Could you tell me because its not letting me? I clicked unto "Change Music" and it doesn't change the music. Otherwise I WOULD GIVEN YOU 5 STARS, BECAUSE I personally really DO LIKE this "REIKI TIMER! It would be great, for I am learning all about Reiki now from a nice Reiki Instructor. Thank You, Tom M.
Perfect! Tried many timers, this one is the one to keep. Does just what I need it to.
FINALLY! I have installed and uninstalled more timers than I care to recall. This one is perfect. Finally found one to fit my needs. Thanks!♡
Based on software permission alone. It is so hard to find an app that can mind it's own business. This app does not need my camera, my phone logs or my external devices info. (That would be my tv and car device codes) I was shocked at what "Reiki Music" wanted. Thank you to these developers who aren't a bunch of nosey, sell information to the highest bidder type of company.
Double duty This is the best timer I've used, the chime is subtle so you won't disturb your client when it chimes for a new position. You also run other music or video apps like youtube or Pandora and the timer isn't affected by u opening another app and closing that one. It has an alternating chime with a singing bowl type sound. I enjoy it. Great app
Best I just loved it
Does the job well! Glad i found this little app, i use it for self healing to perform a 15 min cycle of 1 min on each body part and it works perfectly, we can adjust the timer easily, simple to use, many thanks to the developer for creating this wonderful app for us, cheers!
If sound starts from restarting time it will be better.at the ending need not sound.
Useful and simple Thank you for good app, works well!
Useless... Countdown does not work when screen is off
Anca Very usefull for selfhealing. Thanks
Reiki Timer Awesome app. Happy I found this!
Not reliable. It misses bells sometimes when the phone in locked.
I use it for everything its an amazing timer
Good But change sound not working. After changing sound, defult media is ringing only.
Very helpful for all healing channels
Not happy It used to work fine in my HTC and now when I have changed my phone to S7 edge, it goes to minus and doesn't ring. There's definitely some technical glitch. Please work it out
Does not work Timer goes to negative. Some kind of power saving in android. Does not ring at 0