Download Raintree apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 599.0 KB
Given below are the steps to use the app
1. Enable GPS satellites under Location services.
2. Launch the Raintree App.
3. Stand close to the tree for which you want to log an entry.
4. Select the health condition of the tree by tapping the appropriate image under "Infection Status".
5. Once the GPS location data is available to the app, the "Log Entry" button gets enabled. Tap this button to log the data.
6. Now walk to the next tree, select the appropriate condition of the tree and log an entry. This needs to be done for all trees you want to survey. Please ensure that you log only one entry per tree.
7. At the end of the day, once you are done collecting all the data, it is now time to share the data. The app logs data under the "Raintree" folder on the device storage root drive. Here, you will find a file for each day you have collected data for.
8. Please select the appropriate file and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Kshitij is trying to consolidate all the data and the output would be made available at https://www.google.com/fusiontables/embedviz?q=select+col2+from+1Do7A5SrtmsIfnnBlnBiJDsPtkxr5jCDwqBm6FDg&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=19.021229093624587&lng=72.8467807583063&t=1&z=18&l=col2&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=TWO_COL_LAT_LNG
Ninad Phatak part of our Social and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Dec. 19, 2014. Google play rating is 84.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 599.0 KB.