Download Rad Stacking Free apk 0.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 13.0 MB
Stack the tower with simple touch. How High can you stack?
- Addicting Stacking Gameplay! Gets faster and faster
- Casual one touch gameplay
- Stack to the top to win!
- Instant loading straight into gameplay
- Stylish Minimalistic graphics.
- Looks great on Tablets and Phones
- Original Chiptune Music by Cooper Jones
Thank you for playing and I hope you enjoy the game! Feedback is welcome, and If you find a glitch, or just have anything to say, leave a review or send and an email below.
- Updated play store listing
- Changed name of the game based on feedback from "Spire Stack" to "Rad Stacking".
- Added new Icon.
- Local Highscore has been added! (as requested)
- Audio settings persists after game is closed.
- Optimized graphic settings. Should be smoother on slower devices and use less cpu.
- Added menu/pause button on top of game screen.
- Fixed bug with towers too thin to see.
Sean Lavery part of our Casual and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 1, 2013. Google play rating is 83.2727. Current verison is 0.6. Actual size 13.0 MB.
Good game Maybe a more complex points system will be good. I like the simplicity though. Great job.
Like flappy bird, but better
Addicting Like, really addicting
Great for hand eye coordination Excellent game! This really cleared my mind and gave me focus after a stressful day at work.
I really like it, touch it up Hey dude. good job with it the only problem i find is that id like a quick menu scree and a pause button in game! also stats (like higest level acheived) thanks! Edit: Thanks for making all the updates as requested!
Fun and updated! Fun, simple, addicting. Leaderboards and personal top scores?
Better than expected Great game. I definitely think you should add the new leaderboards though.
Great little game. Super simple yet addictive game. Gets very challenging.
Very fun Simple and fun game that's great for killing time. Could use a little more polishing but nonetheless a good game
Great You should put more points for the smaller blocks you stack, more points if you get the same blocks in a row, also an infinite mode would be cool (but hard)
Great game. One thing. Add an endurance mode :)
Great and simple! It looks boring at first but once you start playing it you're hooked! Nice work!
Awesome So cool friend made this its awesome
Keep up the good work
Cool @ Could be more complex
Love it Time killing and fun and additive