Download QvodMerge apk 1.1.7 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 542.0 KB
QvodMerge is a simple and easy to use tool that merges file fragments generated by the QVOD 快播 android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qvod.player).
*** 30 Jan 2014 ***
For users with Kit Kat 4.4.2 and above, non-system apps are no longer allowed to write to external SD cards. Reading is fine but not writing. So far there does not seem to be a way to do it without rooting the device and messing around with the permissions. If you are using the external SD card for the destination directory (and maybe even the source directory), try changing your destination directory to your device's storage directory (follow the default destination directory shown in the Settings page) and then try merging a video to see if that works.
- Multiple videos can be selected for batch operations
- Performs merging even when backgrounded
- Source and destination directories can be customised in the Settings page
- Supports English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese environments
- Option to delete source QVOD files after successful merge
- Option to allow overwriting of destination file
- An optional webserver can be enabled to serve merged files from the destination directory over WIFI
- Long-press on any video file in the destination view to select it for deletion
By default, merged QVOD files are placed in /mnt/sdcard/QvodMergeOutput directory on your android device.
If you have any feature requests, feel free to send an email to [email protected] Thanks!
- Fix bug where trying to select videos from a long list of videos in the Source page result in wrong videos selected.
- Allow deleting files in the destination view by long-pressing on any of the video files.
Ang Sua Geng part of our Tools and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Sept. 5, 2013. Google play rating is 81.2322. Current verison is 1.1.7. Actual size 542.0 KB.
Totally sucks....worst app It doesn't show any video either from sdcard0/external ad. It is not supporting mp4,flv videos.I want know which farmet it supports!!!???? If anyone knows please help me. I am giving.one for two reasons (1) unfortunately there is no zero.!!!!! (2)Giving option to select videos from" external sd" this is the only positive point to give at least one star. Please don't waste time of user..by creating such stupid apps!!!!!!!!!!!
Now it don't work This qvod merge previously working fine, but suddenly it don't work anymore and I don't know why. I suspect could be due to I upgrade my note 2 firmware, please fix it.
Note 3 user For the kuai bo cant support note 3.this can solve the problem.
Good Finally I can watch kuai bo by note 3 with this.
Xperia Z Ultra This is awesome.. Finally able to find a tool to merge and store movies into external SD card!
Note 3 user Still can not solve note 3 problem.
Unable to play Hi, After I've merged the file, its still not playing. Can you kindly advise. Thanks!
Awesome Simple and light.
Cant choose the correct file that want to merge
I looking for this external destination merge for a very long time the best of all kind
Doesnt work at all
Great tools for QVOD works perfectly on Lollipop.