Download Quik Reader BETA apk 3.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.0 MB
Speed read any article on the web!
Quik Reader will allow you to easily consume article after article on your mobile phone!
◦ Share any link or text to the Quik Reader application.
◦ Click on the text prompt to play or pause reading the article.
- Red Letter Alignment (Spritz - like)
- Screen stays on while reading
- Supports almost all web article links!
- Light and Dark mode
- Changing of font size (Small, Normal, Large)
- Adjustable Words Per Minute(WPM)
- Track progression while reading
- Add a place holder image for links without an image
- Modify layouts
- Parse our URL's from shared text,
i.e "This is some title to an article http://www.example.com"
will automatically find "http://www.example.com" and parse that content to the reader.
- List of read articles(experimental)
- Save position of article if you exit early
- Center the text prompt
Andrew Giang part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 23, 2014. Google play rating is 82.2222. Current verison is 3.2. Actual size 1.0 MB.
The speed should be based on word count, not letter count. This way it becomes extremely fast for sequences of short words and boringly slow for long ones. Other apps use wpm not lpm. Other than this big issue, great app.
The best for now Please add the possibility to scroll. It's often needed to reread some sentences or several sentences in a raw if the content is hard to understand. 15 context words is not enough. So more than 15 context words and scrolling will be great. And it'll be perfect if there is an advanced menu for changing speed preferences (length of pause for dots, commas, for long words, etc)
Best rsvp android app I have two suggestions: In night mode background should go black and text should be white. Secondly there should be a way to remove those articles which I have read.
Not working. Still loading
Best read quick on android works great but a couple more features would be nice. more granular wpm options. Plus I'd like to share an article with the app without an internet connection.
Great but... Please add a progress bar at the bottom of the screen to let readers know how much reading is left.
Very nice Please allow higher WPM in the settings