Download Quantum-X apk 3.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.4 MB
Are you a fan of Qix, Jezzball and Volfied? Great! Enjoy some FREE retro nostalgia with Quantum-X.
Pilot your ship around the void and capture as much as you can. Watch out for the sparks that patrol the edges and don't take too long! Levels get progressively more difficult as you advance.
Use d-pad to traverse the edge of the void. Use quick or slow draw buttons to draw into the void and attempt to capture areas. Slow draw earns double the points. Bonus points if you exceed the amount required per level. Extra life after 30,000 points. Gets progressively harder!
* On screen d-pad and buttons. Set sticky mode from options if you don't like holding down the direction button or have multitouch issues.
* Devices with keyboards can choose to use Q to quick draw, W to slow draw and the cursor keys
* Works in landscape and portrait mode and screen rotates automatically with orientation changes
* Compatible with Android 2.3+ onwards
This game is FREE and funded by in-game ad impressions.
* 800x400 or better screen
* Android 2.3 or later
* OpenGL ES 2.0
* Working multitouch support. The game includes a multi touch diagnostic screen to help you.
* Fixes a rendering glitch on the slow draw button that happens on Tegra 3 devices
3.0 is a major update
* New JBall game - fight physics and bouncy balls!
* Leaderboards and achievements. Auto signon can be disabled from the options screen
* Support for high resolution devices
* Sticky controls are now the default
* Screen layout fixes
* Support for Intel x86 devices
* Numerous bug fixes & tweaks
* Android 2.3 is now the minimum supported version
The Byte Foundry part of our Arcade and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update May 19, 2014. Google play rating is 71.9231. Current verison is 3.0.1. Actual size 2.4 MB.
ADDICTIVE GAMES!! : ) This game is good for a busy people to excite them to their boring work!!But when the ball hit in the line your out I think that's good enough to me.
I miss this game the only thing l hate is the gide buttons are in the way cant see the moves with fingers in the way it would rate over 100 if my fingers wasnt in the eay at bottpm love it thow.ill keep it hppe it gets better
Poor Doesn't work. Can only move around edges. Can't move into area.
DIFFICULT! Reminds me of qix a lot. gets v challenging!
Crappy Proportions! Most like classic Qix, but the squiggly line is way too big for the little playing board. I've got a fairly big screen, but again, the actual play area is too small.
amazing i played and i found it great