Download Quandary apk 1.1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 75.0 MB
As the Captain of a new human settlement on Planet Braxos, shape the future of a new civilization while developing ethical reasoning skills. Quandary, the award-winning learning game, has landed in the Play Store!
Players find themselves immersed in a rich science-fiction narrative with a diverse set of characters and differing perspectives. When confronted by conflict, you must explore the many facts, solutions, and opinions to come up with solutions on the colony's behalf.
Quandary is perfect for youth, ages 8-16, but people of all ages will enjoy this game.
Working closely with educators and students, we've created a truly playful experience that maps to the Common Core State Standards. The game aims to develop skills that help children recognize ethical issues and deal with ethical situations in their own lives:
• Critical thinking
• Problem solving
• Global awareness
At the dawn of a new society…how will you decide?
Scot Osterweil, creator of the classic educational Zoombinis games and research director at the MIT Education Arcade, led his team at Learning Games Network to refine the Quandary concept originally prototyped by child development and learning experts at Harvard and Tufts University. Technical and graphic production was managed by FableVision, an award-winning storytelling digital media production and learning company.
The browser version of Quandary is an award-winning title, having won Game of the Year at the 2013 Games for Change Festival, the Silver Medal in Education at the 2013 Serious Play Awards, and Most Meaningful Game at the 2012 Meaningful Play Awards.
• Three playable episodes, with 12 animated and voiced characters that include Granik the Construction Chief, Paskit the Computer Expert, and Yau the Historian.
• Digital comics introduce each episode, as well as the wider universe of Quandary.
• Voice and text options for comics and character reactions.
• A focus on minimal instruction, encouraging the player to explore the possibilities and reflect on their own choices.
• Account creation for saving your progress.
• A tablet-exclusive character generator, which allows players 13 and older to create their own colonists with unique opinions.
All-new Episode 4: 'Mixed Messages' which addresses privacy, prejudice and cyberbullying.
• Features brand new audio and comics, plus two new characters: Cornelia, the Chef, and Herb, the Teacher.
• Developed with input from Quandary users.
PLUS: All episodes now feature new reflection points after players receive feedback on sorting their cards.
Audio added to episode 4 comics and new characters.
Learning Games Network part of our Education and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Feb. 16, 2016. Google play rating is 73.3333. Current verison is 1.1.2. Actual size 75.0 MB.
Good The game was very intresting. You don't have to log in you can just play as a guest. Worked smoothly. Overall it was good. :)
AWESOME This is the best game i have ever played!!!! :D
Unplayable Before playing the game asks you to register on a website that barely works. It closed to my home screen multiple times. The whole thing was an ugly buggy mess and I never even got past the set up screen.