Download PushpinMap apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 268.0 KB
Electronic Pushpin Map
Internet permission is required for the map overlay.
People often use a geographic map and mark off countries they've visited with a pushpin. Besides places visited, there are also countless reasons to mark off locations on a map: U.S. states you've vacationed in, countries you've played an online game against, etc. This is a mobile, electronic implementation of this map.
There are a few key points.
1. You can name your map whatever you want, i.e. Vacationed, Apps, Games, etc.
2. Your map must take on one of two types: States in the USA or Countries of the World.
3. You can "insert" a red, blue, or green pushpin in your designated locations.
4. You can create any number of these maps.
In other words, you can create a "Vacationed" map of type "Countries of the World." Then, you can insert a green pushpin for countries you've already vacationed in and a red pushpin for countries you want to visit. You can also create another map called "Road Trip" of type "States in the USA." Then, for this map, you can insert a red pushpin for states you've driven through. This implementation is fairly flexible. Hopefully you can come up with some of your own use cases!
It should be fairly self-explanatory to use. The only tricky part is that you must long-click your location in order to set the pin. A simple short click does nothing.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or issues, please contact me at [email protected] Otherwise, in return for making this app free of cost and free of ads, I'd really appreciate some positive feedback on the Google Play store. Thanks!
* Fixed bug that crashed app when trying to do anything with a map name that included an apostrophe, i.e. "States I've Visited"
* Changed name of buttons to make it less confusing, i.e. "Insert Pin" is the only button that will allow you to insert pins.
* Changed color of "About" text to yellow to make it a little more readable
* Fixed bug that crashed app when trying to delete a map.
* Fixed bug that crashed app when trying to view a map before you entered any pushpins in it.
Android Dev For Hire part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Feb. 19, 2013. Google play rating is 48.5714. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 268.0 KB.
Ok for some things, but not my purposes My wish list to make this app what I hoped it was: -one more pin color -ability to add multiple pins to a state, or segment by area -ability to label your pins -ideally being able to add a pin by touching a spot on the map Otherwise, might be ok for otgers but not me
Where are the cities? This app is very limiting. It would be great if you could pin cities not just countries. It's also very annoying that it brings you back to the menu after pinning one country.
GS3 Can't open any map I created; goes right back to main menu. Zero stars.
app doesnt work I have had this app installed for a while and still I cant get any pins to show up tried long pressing nothing makes a pin show up unless I go into edit.