Download PsycHero apk Updated free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 11.0 MB
Psyc Hero was developed by a psychology professor to help students do well on their psych tests and to help students preparing for the AP or GRE Psychology test.
• A unique approach: frequently occurring terms from 6 major psychology topics are included. The terms are presented using concept maps, audio definitions and review quizzes (more topics coming soon!)
• Concept Maps allow you to quickly see how the terms are related to each other. Just tap a term and hear a definition
• Audio Definitions: professor Michael Britt provides you with brief, clear, to-the-point audio definitions
• Major topics covered in this version: Biological psychology, Personality, Therapy, Research Methods, Learning and Psychological Disorders
• Coming soon: more topics, terms, images, mnemonics and animations!
• The first Psychology Test Prep app from the web’s most popular academic psychology podcast: The Psych Files. (the app is not affiliated with the College Board)
Updated to DSM5!
Tell your friends about this unique way to study for their upcoming psychology tests - using concept maps and brief audio definitions. They'll love it.
Now all maps are in color to help you better tell which terms are related and which are not.
Twitter and Email Me buttons added.
Boots and Eddy Productions part of our Education and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update April 1, 2015. Google play rating is 92.5. Current verison is Updated. Actual size 11.0 MB.
Lovelovelove, but... This app is amazing and incredibly useful, but you should add an option or a button that allows you to see what the dude is saying. Its hard to take notes on it when I have to keep stopping it to hear what he's saying.
Great but... Sometimes the sound doesnt play or is delayed but dispite that issue its fantastic! !
No sound sometimes Great but i did have issues with sound only working sometimes quite frustrating but when it works worth the money
Worth it I used this to review for the ap exam and I was glad I hadn't wasted my money. About 5 hours of material or more, definitely worth the 2 dollars
Great app! I use this app to prep for my psyc tests. Love the maps and the audio definitions.