Download PSLE Science Questions apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.4 MB
This App contains information about Energy in simple Question and Answer format. Highly useful for PSLE Science preparation.
1. Why are metals good conductors?
2. What happens to the particles in a liquid or a gas when you heat them?
3. Why do penguins huddle together in very large groups? Explain how huddling together helps them?
4. Why it is harder to open or close wooden doors during summer?
5. Why is it windy or breezy at seaside?
6. Why can liquids flow but solids cannot flow?
7. Hot food placed in refrigerator cools down - why?
8. When you travel in hot countries, it is wise to rent or buy a shiny white or silver colour car - why?
9. Why the temperature sensor and data logger is better than temperature reading in experiments?
10. If a drop of food colour is placed in hot water and cold water, which will dissolve faster? Why?
1. When solid gets heated, it expands - True or false; Why?
2. When two drops of water touch each other, they combine as one drop. Explain why?
3. Why desert fox and Elephants have larger ears?
4. When a thermometer is cooled, the red liquid inside the thermometer moves down. Why?
5. Why gas fills up the space?
6. Suggest ways to cool a hot drink faster.
7. If a cup of coffee and a cup of ice cream were left on the table in a room what would happen to them?
8. Why do small animals like birds and mice need to eat a lot?
9. Why can gases be compressed but solids and liquid cannot be compressed?
10. Explain the mechanism of conduction.
1. An increase in temperature increases energy of particles and increases the distance between particles in solids, liquids, and gases. True or false.
2. Why does metal feel colder than wood?
3. When we spray perfume or deodorant on our body, it feels cold. Why?
4. Explain convection
5. Conduction is more efficient in denser solids why?
6. Most of the fridge freezers are glossy white or silver colour. Explain Why?
7. Adam is making tea in two identical cups. He poured boiling water into both cups and put a teabag in each. He poured milk in one cup and the other cup he didn’t add the milk. He wants to investigate which cup will be warmer after 5 minutes. Which cup will be warmer and why?
8. Why metals can conduct heat but plastic and wood are not able to?
9. Why the heating element placed in a kettle at the bottom?
10. Why air conditioner is placed nearer the roof?
1. Compare the movement of particles in hot water and cold water?
2. What is latent heat?
3. Why fiber is good at reducing heat loss?
4. What is evaporation?
5. Which one of the following the most heat energy: A big iceberg or a cup of hot water. Why?
6. What surface is better for the flat roof: Matt and dark surface or shiny and smooth surface. Why?
7. What do you know about the molecules in a liquid?
8. What happens when solid is heated or cooled down?
9. Why do bridges have flexible connections?
10. Why do Arctic foxes have small ears? Explain how does it help?
1. When a thermometer is placed in a hot surface, the red liquid inside the thermometer moves up, why?
2. Describe the arrangement and movement of three states of matter.
3.How does heating or cooling affect the speed of the particles and the distance between them?
4. What are conductors?
5. What are insulators?
6. New born babies are sometimes wrapped in a sheet of shiny metal foil why?
7. On a sunny day, wearing white clothes keeps you cooler than wearing dark clothes. Why?
8. Why does the line of the graph flatten out during the change of state of matter?
9. Water is a poor conductor - Explain
10. Why solids are better heat conductors than fluids?
Learn With Owl Team part of our Education and have average installs from 5 to 10. Last Update Sept. 22, 2014. Google play rating is 40.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 1.4 MB.