Download Print Concepts apk 2.61 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 22.0 MB
This comprehensive app focuses on fundamentals like recognizing capital letters, identifying the first and last letters in a sentence, and punctuation. These tasks are part of the Foundational Skills for 1st Grade students in the Common core, but are often introduced in kindergarten. This educational, low-cost app will help your child at school or at home to recognize the basic features of print. It may help to keep up or catch up with their peers. Foundational skills are those that are important to support beginning Reading.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* The “Check Yourself” section serves as a pre or post test of your child’s learning.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Games add to the fun.
* Based on the Common Core Standards for 1st Graders.
*Give your child a head start on literacy.
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics holds your child’s attention.
* Individualized feedback every step of the way.
This version adds the ability to track student's scores in an online database where teacher's are able to view their entire class' scores
Bugbrained part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 17, 2015. Google play rating is 86.6667. Current verison is 2.61. Actual size 22.0 MB.