Download PowerIP Lite (for IP Power) apk 10.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.1 MB
This is the free, ad supported version of PowerIP Pro, which can be found here: http://bit.ly/14lr6lG
If you like this software and find it useful, please do consider upgrading to the Pro version to support ongoing development.
This software is for the IP Power 9258 / 9222 / 9223 / 9255 / 9212 / 9280 / 9820 / 9858 / 9216 range of Aviosys network controlled power strips (PDU's). You can power devices on or off remotely from anywhere in the world using your Android mobile, for example to power cycle a device such as a router or server to reboot it.
The various available Aviosys IP power strips are here: http://bit.ly/10qUS9n
There is a full user manual here: http://bit.ly/1a9oM5G
NOTE: to access the menus in PowerIP use your phone's menu button. See section 13.11 of the manual if you're not sure where to find it.
Possible applications for PowerIP are:
- rebooting or power cycling a server or router by remote control if it has crashed
- turning your computer on or off when you are out so that you can use it remotely
- remote control security lights to turn them on or off when you are out
- remote control heating systems
- home automation applications
- power off your devices to save energy rather than leaving them on standby
- monitoring equipment (with the 9212 Delux)
- give each power strip a nickname
- user definable names for each of the controllable outputs
- read the status of the inputs on the 9212 Delux
- import/export server settings to an encrypted file for easy deployment across multiple devices
PowerIP Pro also features (amongst other things):
- remote control as many power strips as you like
- run macros to control your equipment
- Android Wear support (so you can run macros from your smart watch)
- group your frequently used equipment onto a favourites screen
- landscape support for phones and tablets
- create shortcuts on your home screen
- get output names from the power strip during setup (if supported) to save yourself having to type them in
- reorganise the power strips to have them in any order on screen
- get and set schedules on the power strips themselves to switch devices on or off automatically at preset times
- power cycle an output using a specified delay
- monitor temperature and current on the 9258W2/9255 Pro
- password protect your settings
- "protect" individual power outputs to prevent a user from accidentally powering off important equipment
- “protect” power outputs so that certain users cannot control them at all
- integration with other apps using Android intents
It's easy to set up. Just go into the server configuration menu and enter the user name, password, server address (an IP address or domain) and port for each of the power strips/switches. For the server address, you should not include "http", but instead just the address e.g. myserver.myhouse.com or 192.168.1.2.
Once set up, the status and names of each output will be shown as on or off. To toggle each output, just press the appropriate output.
Presently supported switches are:
IP Sensor 9216
If your firmware/switch is not listed it will probably work anyway but if you have any problems do get in touch.
10.3: Bug fix
10.2: Bug fix
10.1: Adding support for:
IP Sensor 9216 (v1.00)
10.0: Bug fixes. Pro version also now supports Android Wear and Wizards.
9.10: Adding help message regarding the menu button on modern phones.
9.9: Various bugfixes.
Amapps (not affiliated with Aviosys) part of our Tools and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update June 19, 2015. Google play rating is 94.0. Current verison is 10.3. Actual size 2.1 MB.
Excellent free app. I'm using this app with the IP power 9528 and if you managed to configure the 9258 with it's ropey instructions then this app is very straight forward to configure. The only issue I had was I didn't notice the "enable server" tick box at first so it didn't connect until I had ticked the box. Shows the 4 power sockets and allows you to power on and off any socket.