Download PowerIP (for Aviosys IP Power) apk 11.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.9 MB
* Please contact me if you have any issues rather than leaving a negative review *
This software is for the IP Power 9258 / 9222 / 9223 / 9255 / 9212 / 9280 / 9820 / 9858 / 9216 range of Aviosys network controlled power strips (PDU's). You can power on or off an unlimited number of devices remotely from anywhere in the world using your Android mobile or smart watch, schedule events for the devices to turn themselves on and off, or power cycle a device such as a router or server to reboot it.
The various available Aviosys IP power strips are here: http://bit.ly/10qUS9n
There is a full user manual here: http://bit.ly/1a9oM5G
NOTE: to access the menus in PowerIP use your phone's menu button or press the three dots on the screen. See section 13.11 of the manual if you're not sure where to find it.
Possible applications for PowerIP are:
- rebooting or power cycling a server or router by remote control if it has crashed
- turning your computer on or off when you are out so that you can use it remotely
- remote control security lights to turn them on or off when you are out
- remote control heating systems
- using your Aviosys power strip as a remotely programmable time switch
- home automation applications
- power off your devices to save energy rather than leaving them on standby
- monitoring equipment (with the 9212 Delux)
- controlling equipment based on events such as ambient light, timers, location (using Tasker, available separately)
- remote control as many power strips as you like (including the 1, 4 and 8-port variants of the Aviosys power strips/switches)
- run macros to control your equipment
- Android Wear support
- give each power strip a nickname
- user definable names for each of the controllable outputs
- get output names from the power strip during setup to save yourself having to type them in
- group your frequently used equipment onto a favourites screen
- create shortcuts on your home screen
- get and set schedules on the power strips themselves to switch devices on or off automatically at preset times
- power cycle an output using a specified delay
- read the status of the inputs on the 9212 Delux
- monitor temperature and current
- password protect your settings
- "protect" individual power outputs to prevent a user from accidentally powering off important equipment
- “protect” power outputs so that certain users cannot control them at all
- import/export server settings for easy deployment across multiple devices
- integration with other apps using Android intents
It's easy to set up. Just go into the server configuration menu and enter the user name, password, server address (an IP address or domain) and port for each of the power strips/switches. For the server address, you should not include "http", but instead just the address e.g. myserver.myhouse.com or 192.168.1.2.
Then enable/disable the security options for each power strip. If the "protected" checkbox is enabled, then any output names which are enclosed in round brackets e.g. "(FTP server)" will be disabled from being switched.
In the settings menu, a preferences password can be applied by selecting the "password required" checkbox and entering a password. The default password is "admin".
Once set up, the status and names of each output will be shown as on or off. To toggle each output, just press the appropriate output. Swipe left/right to move to other power strips, or up/down to pick from a list. Long press an output to power cycle it (if supported by your power strip/switch).
If supported by your power strip/switch, you can also get/set schedules for the outputs to turn on/off automatically.
Currently supported switches are:
IP Sensor 9216
If yours isn't listed, please get in touch and we can add support.
11.0: Adding sunrise/sunset function when setting schedules (see manual section 7.4)
Adding location/timezone in server settings, so that the "sunrise/sunset" function and "now" function can return the times local to the relevant switch (see 5.1.7)
Changing the "now" function so that it returns the time and date based on the timezone for the switch if specified (see 7.3).
Adding #wifion and #wifioff macro commands (see 10.7.11 and 10.7.12).
Amapps part of our Tools and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Sept. 17, 2016. Google play rating is 92.8. Current verison is 11.0. Actual size 3.9 MB.
Fantastic Great convenient APP. Had slight issue with one feature and developer worked tirelessly and promptly to address issue and updated APP to suit. Would thoroughly recommend.
Excellent App Fantastic app for accessing your remote power. Really easy to configure. Had an initial problem with connection to remote power unit but the developer has been outstanding in replying and fixing the issue..easily gets 5 stars Just configured a couple of macros with the aid of the excellent manual....love the way you can put shortcuts to macros on your home page!!!
Awesome This app is great works very good...
AWESOME Flawless app, easy setup, faster than web IU. 10 stars app
Get it! Once you use one of the supported switches, you need this app. Don't even think twice, get it, you won't regret it!
Great product This works fantastic on my Galaxy note 2. The support was superb. He helped me every step of the way getting it to work with my computer and my Droid phone. The best communication that I had with a support person. Thank you. Your program is great.
Works well At first, I thought this would just be a shortcut to the device's web page, but its not. Impressed.
Nothing to say Work perfectly. Use for m'y front house ligh, as if i toggle on/off manually, Nice réactive apps
Fantastic!!! I've used this app since I had my note 2 and then when I purchased my note 3 I used it again and Note 4 and now I'm using my Note 5. And now the developer has updated the app to include the setup page on the main screen. He worked so well with me getting that accomplished and I'm so happy that now we can have the set up on the upper right hand corner of the screen. Fantastic app. Love it everyone should get this one
Much better than the official version