Download Power Pool Mania - Billiards apk 3.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 11.0 MB
Power Pool Mania, Be the Master of Pocket Billiards Competition, the Top Arena Game of Sports and Board! And now it's free!
5 Stages with more than 120 Levels, Special Power up balls, Experience the fun to be a Master in Power Pool Mania!
How to Play:
- Drag Pool Cue to Adjust Cue Angle.
- Press Button to Adjust Cue Angle Slightly.
- Drag Energy Button to Adjust Power, Release to Shoot.
- Pocket all balls on table to win the level.
◆ Completely Suitable for both Casual and Serious Gamers:
The simple Drag and Play interface allows you to pick up and play the game quickly, The Cue Ball Controller allowing you to perform more advanced shots including Back Spin, Top Spin, Left Spin and Right Spin.
◆ Various gameplay modes:
- Challenges Mode， Time limited for this mode
- Free Play Mode， Cues number limited for this mode
◆ 5 Special Stages with Various Tables and More than 120 Levels:
- Stage 1：Classic Pool
- Stage 2：Master Pool
- Stage 3：Blast Pool
- Stage 4：Power Pool
- Stage 5：Super Pool
◆ Ordinary Balls
- Cue ball - Don't sink it!
- Red ball - 100 Points
- Yellow ball - 150 Points
- Black ball - 200 Points
◆ Power up balls：
- Bomb Ball - Explodes when Time's up
- Fission Ball - Turns to three new red balls When hit by Cue ball
- Suck Ball - Sucks in all balls it touches
- Fire Ball - Destroys any other balls it touches
- Backhole Ball - Turns into a back hole When hit by Cue ball
- Pinball Ball - Turns into a pinball bumper When hit by Cue ball
◆ Watch out the Various Traps!
Go and have a challenge!
Pool, also more formally known as pocket billiards or pool billiards, is the family of cue sports and games played on a pool table having six receptacles called pockets along the rails, a wide variety of games of skill generally played with a cue stick which is used to strike billiard balls. There are three major subdivisions of games within cue sports: Carom billiards, including balkline and straight rail, cushion caroms, three-cushion billiards, artistic billiards and four-ball; Pool, including among others eight-ball, nine-ball, ten-ball, straight pool, one-pocket and bank pool; Snooker and English billiards.
1，Fix Some bugs
2，Add More Gameplay
DmWork part of our Sports and have average installs from 500000 to 1000000. Last Update Aug. 26, 2016. Google play rating is 78.5915. Current verison is 3.4. Actual size 11.0 MB.
When u are playing u cant see the cues and how much time u have left
Supurb Realy i lov this game ....thank u...
i like it it give me more time without rest
Fab game Ideal for sitting on the carsy.
Love it Great for training my pool skill
Power pool Its challenging xxx
Is challenging but kills boredom
Nice setup but terrible physics This looked promising from the screen shots, what with its challenges mode and skill level rating for each round. The problem becomes apparent when you take your first shot - the physics are completely wrong. Applying spin is pointless and the deceleration is incredibly unrealistic. It's actually possible to hit the Cue ball into an object ball, which rebounds off the cushion perfectly straight back into the Cue ball, which does the same back into the object ball - a feat just about impossible.
It is, t cool I hate it is really stupid
Unkonw feedback I did explore this application yet but because i love billiards i give it a five star improve it more and more power on this app
Please awaRe to download a pool billiard game.
I like this game,it feels like a real pool game & it's perfect for wasting time ** Bring on the challenges!
hate it becyase i can not get it it sucks
I'm loving it
Would give 5 stars but don't like when playing the challenge ads block the time clock on my cell anyways.
Power pool mamia Love all the different challenges
just need to remove advertisement than i would give 5 star one star is less for advertisement............
Fun but.... Don't like that if you lose you go all the way back to beginning. It is fun other than that
Power Pool Mania- Billiards Hate the ads!
Power pool mania Very entertaining
loved it exelent game...thanks
Nice I like this game
I love the game
Great fun On my break times or when I'm stressed this game is so much fun. Helps me chill. Thanks to you all
Great game to keep u busy
ADS, ADS, ADS, ADS Get the idea. You play about 10% of the time and watch ads the other 90% of the time. Another great game ruined by ads. This is a great game absolutely ruined by ads. Don't waste your time downloading this ad machine.