Download Power Guitar HD (Ad Free) apk 2.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.0 MB
Be a guitar legend by playing your licks on this realistic rock and heavy metal electric guitar. Suitable for experts and beginners. You will find Power Guitar HD simulator as an intuitive and useful tool to learn accompaniment chords, play with your friends, make your jam sessions just using your cell phone or tablet. With its great design, you will feel like a genuine guitar player only with your fingers, as it was a guitar pick. Experience the most advanced techniques in Heavy Metal, such as palm mute, vibrate, slide or harmonics without the need of an amp.
It can be the ideal complement for Drum Solo HD, to improvise an small band full of rhythm.
- A lot of songs to learn to play the electric guitar
- Record your session tracks and show it to your friends later.
- Tap frets on the fretboard to play power chords.
- Interface in HD.
- Pack of real distorted sounds recorded with studio quality and some multi effect units, using thrash, heavy metal and blues sounds, with reverb, compression/sustain and delay effects. The output of the multi effect units have then passed through a high gain valve amplifier.
- Hold down the Palm Mute pedal to apply the effect on the notes you play.
- Hold down the Solo pedal, playing on any fret of a string, and that note will sound with a slight vibrato
- Tap the pick to play a pick slide.
- Tap the Tremolo Vibrato bar to play an artificial harmonic.
- 8 frets for 5th and 6th string (you have available all the chords).
- Perfect for jamming.
- Visual labeling of the notes, so that beginners can easily learn to play tabs.
- Short delay (note: depending on your device memory and speed).
-Added EU consent policy
Batalsoft part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Sept. 27, 2015. Google play rating is 95.0. Current verison is 2.6. Actual size 6.0 MB.
Gnarly app I like this app a lot because it gives you the heavy metal guitar feel and palm muting can't find otherwise can you add more frets I think it would be awesome?! And optional settings like how long it holds the chord sound. Thank you for a rocking metal app! ?