Download Pomodoro Calendar Donate apk 1.3.146 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.3 MB
There is a FREE (with Ads) "Pomodoro Calendar" version identical to this on Google Play.
If you want, you can fist try the free version.
Pomodoro Calendar, do more, faster: Pomodoro Technique™ together with Google Calendar
NEW: Graphical statistics and internal/external interrupts management!
● Check out your Pomodoros and daily tasks through an intuitive calendar
● Create new tasks or import from your Google Calendar tasks
● Synchronize your Pomodoros with Google Calendar, creating a detailed tracking of your, or your team's activities
● Fully customizable
● Interface adapted to each type of device, mobile or tablet
● Agile methodologies, increases your productivity
If you like the app, please take a second to evaualte it in Google Play.
Please, feel free to send comments, suggestions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still don't know the Pomodoro Technique™, or you want to learn more about it, please visit http://www.pomodorotechnique.com/
Important: You must have installed and synchronized Google Calendar application on your device to enable this functionality.
● Minor bug fixes
● Option to change default date format
● Option to disable data connectivity during Pomodoros
● Graphical statistics and internal / external interrupts management
● Solved problem when importing from Ice Cream Sandwich and prior android versions
● Auto-complete disabled, added new option to Complete tasks
● Import daily tasks and import tasks on date range
● Auto-sync imported tasks option
● Automatically estimating number of Pomodoros when importing from Google Calendar
AMQO part of our Productivity and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Nov. 17, 2013. Google play rating is 96.6667. Current verison is 1.3.146. Actual size 1.3 MB.
One of the best Amongst all pomodoro apps this seems one of the best. Four stars for that. I add a fifth star because the developer is so very responsive: emails are answered promptly and questions, ideas and complaints dealt with almost immediately. Each update is a real improvement. No hanky panky with privacy.
Gives you your data By syncing your logs to a Google calendar), you get to tag and annotate your pomodoros as you go, and export the data for use in other apps. This is a big improvement over other pomodoro apps: it makes it much easier to learn from your work record and get better at estimating jobs. I use two calendars, one for work and one for personal projects. The app works well on my Samsung Note II, and the developer has responded swiftly to a bug report and to feature suggestions.