Download Pocket Locket + apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 290.0 KB
50% DISCOUNT !!! BUY NOW !!!
Pocket Locket is a lightweight service which automatically turns off and locks the screen of your phone, when you put it in your pocket and turns the screen of your phone back on, if you pull it out again. Accidentally turning on the screen will be prevented by Pocket Locket, while the phone is covered. Additional to the functions already provided by Pocket Locket - Free, it is possible to dismiss or open notifications directly from the lock screen and automatically dismiss/block unwanted notifications regardless of the current lock state.
QUICK GUIDE (for notification handling on the lock screen)
Switch between notifications: swipe left or right
Open notification: Hold notification icon (screen center) and swipe up
Dismiss notification: Hold notification icon (screen center) and swipe down
Block certain kind of notifications: select "add to blacklist" (you may revise this decision later)
Please watch the how-to video which will show you how to install the app correctly.
Please mind that Pocket Locket + is only working correctly if Pocket Locket Admin and Pocket Locket Notify are both turned on.
The app will never read any of your private data or forward it to third parties. The accessibility service "Pocket Locket Notify" is solely used for the purpose of displaying incoming notifications on top of the lock screen.
- turns off and locks the screen when the phone is covered
- turns the screen on when the phone is not covered
- prevents the device from accidentally turning on while in your pocket
- while the phone is in use, you may choose to always keep the screen on at current brightness level
- easy and feasible use (no needless settings)
- add apps to a whitelist, preventing the proximity sensor to turn the screen off
- activate autostart on boot
- change service settings via notification bar
- allows browsing, dismissal and opening of pending notifications directly from the lock screen
- add apps to a blacklist to dismiss notifications for these apps automatically
- a black background for displaying notifications with only necessary information and the proximity sensor assure that very little battery will be consumed by Pocket Locket +.
- the screen will turn off automatically after approximately 10 seconds of inactivity when swiping through notifications on the lock screen
- optionally bypassing the keyguard when opening a notification
On some Samsung phones, the "TalkBack" accessibility service causes "page x" announcements while other accessibility services are running, even if itself is turned off. In this case you need to disable "Samsung TTS", "Google text to speech" and "TalkBack" from "apps -> all" to get any relief ( this might include deinstalling updates before you can disable "Google text-to-speech". Stopping is not enough, since text-to-speech for instance will restart automatically if you don't disable it completely...).
If the screen won't turn off as expected, most likely the Pocket Locket Admin is not running. Please proceed as follows to solve the problem.
OPEN SERVICE SETTINGS -> STOP SERVICE -> WAIT FOR 5 SECONDS -> START SERVICE -> CLICK ON ACTIVATE
If notification won't be displayed when the screen is off and locked, RESTART the accessibility service POCKET LOCKET NOTIFY.
If Pocket Locket + cannot be uninstalled. Remove it from the administrators via "Security" -> "Administrators" and try uninstalling again.
- Cancel screen lock if screen off timeout is too low
- All notifications will be displayed now, including twitter and gmail
- Changed display style of lock screen notifications
- Fixed black screen bug when pulling device out of the pocket
- Minor Improvements
- Bugfixes regarding screen state and locking screen in pocket
PLEASE RESTART Pocket Locket and Pocket Locket Notify AFTER UPDATING
Alboi GbR part of our Productivity and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update July 25, 2014. Google play rating is 70.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 290.0 KB.