Download PlatterSpeed - Vinyl Tool apk 2.1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.1 MB
PlatterSpeed is an easy way to calibrate turntable speed to proper 33 1/3 or 45 RPM using a 3150 Hz testtone.
Using a testrecord with a 3150 Hz track you can record and adjust with your phone from the loudspeaker in an endless loop. The current speed relative to the nominal speed is visualized through a colored graphical indicator.
Measuring the speed this way is absolutely exact in contrast to using a traditional strobe disk. The signal can be recorded and then shown in a graphical chart view (frequency vs. time). Data can be managed in files on to storage. The frequency data can also be evaluated numerically.
*New*: in-app purchase to calculate wow in accordance to DIN IEC 386 (formerly DIN 45507). Expensive special equipment was needed before to do so!
* You need a record with the test tone. The Adjust+ testrecord is a perfect fit - others might work as well but no warranty. The app has a demo mode to test its functionality without a test record.
* Refunds are not supported for Google's in-app purchases. Please contact us at [email protected] in case of problems.
* On Honeycomb tablets, there might be problems with correct frequency detection because of echo cancellation. If so, please try to cover the 2nd microphone.
Details on Adjust+: www.adjust-plus.com
- improved DIN IEC 386 wow evaluation (in-app purchase) to better match Adjust+
- show current recording time
- minor fixes
- added support for dedicated tablet main screen GUI optimized for large displays
- lots of minor fixes and improvements
ProgTec GmbH part of our Tools and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update April 5, 2013. Google play rating is 73.0435. Current verison is 2.1.1. Actual size 1.1 MB.
How can you accurately measure when test record you send is eccentric?
Good but not on par with iPhone version This is a very helpful app but the android version lacks features when compared to the iPhone/iPad app. Despite I have purchased the complete android app the frequency chart does not show the useful low passed frequency, nor does the app show the results for low pass filter. I already wrote to the programmers but they seem to care zero about paying customers. Very disappointed..
Perfect Able to get weighted average speeds of +or-.10% with the AP test record. Awesome!
Cant buy wow upgrade Keep selecting it but it never does anything please help dev team
Results don't compare to the IOS version When measuring my Technics SL1200mk2 the Android version of this app (on my Nexus 6 or Nexus 7) show a "notch" frequency deviation of about -.16% to +.24%. The IOS version (on my Apple iPod) shows the "low pass filtered frequency" as only +/- .01%. So which is correct?? Comparing my results to what others have posted on the internet for my turntable makes me think that the IOS version of this app is more accurate. OK for measuring the mean frequency, but otherwise I cannot recommend this app.
Low pass function, unable to purchase. Unable to unlock/purchase low pass measurement function on Android phone. I select the purchase feature in preferences and nothing happens.