Download Pixel Defenders Puzzle DEMO apk 2.0.01 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 24.0 MB
Demo for the strategic-matching and RPG-battling hit, Pixel Defenders Puzzle!
Place, match and thwack your way through dozens of gorgeous retro-style levels, a variety of game-modes and special hand-crafted scenarios.
* The full game has NO consumable In-App-Purchases! - Just a single expansion and a pure gaming experience! *
• "you shouldn't miss this game" - 4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
• "We highly recommend Pixel Defenders Puzzle three times over." - 4/4 - Slide To Play
• "With loads of game modes, achievements and levels this is one of the best puzzle-strategy games in the App Store." - 4.5/5 - TouchGen
• "Clever and great value game" - 4/5 - The Sunday Times
• "this is much more than just another match-three puzzler." - 8/10 - EuroGamer
Pixel Defenders Puzzle is an innovative hybrid of match-3-puzzler and RPG-battler. Match pixels to create Defenders and protect princesses, kings & queens from waves of fiendish enemies!
• Strategically build a force of heroes to battle evil foes!
• Test your wits in specially designed puzzle stages!
• Take on endless hoards of enemies in the action-packed Assault Mode!
• Put your skills to the test in Endless Mode: no enemies, just unlimited pixels to match and build your high score!
• Face the ultimate challenge of the final boss battle!
• 64 Achievements to earn!
• Global high-score leaderboards!
Brought up to date with the main game.
Gary Whittle part of our Role Playing and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Jan. 19, 2015. Google play rating is 72.16. Current verison is 2.0.01. Actual size 24.0 MB.
Decent A few nice additions to the match-3 puzzle mold. However this game felt more like a rehash than a refreshing improvement; was going to 3 star but that's probably too harsh. Number of campaign levels(in full) seems short. Could use a story/plot, in my opinion. Endless modes, while nice to have, aren't inspiring. Good price and nice to see no IAPs.
woah awesome Still awesome even though still demo
nice game Good graphics, good controls, matching system reminds me of Puzzle Forge. Not for me though. Needs next pixel preview.
Stupid boring atari 2600
Love it Definitely worth $0.99 for the full version.
Pretty fun Different and fun. Just tried the demo but... I enjoyed every minute of it.
Didn't grab me I'd been enjoying Triple Town and thought I'd like this even more, but I never warmed up to it. Apparently I lost my taste for the "triple" thing while playing it, too, because I haven't gotten back into Triple Town. The game looked good & ran fine, anyway.
Lots of fun The full version is on my wish list.
A mg to nd sh sh eem hmm jzchdev
Crazy fun I bought full version and love it. The only thing I don't like is how long the levels get. Makes it hard to finish a level while on the toilet. :)
Nice speen on Triple Town Just discovering the game, but it looks great!
Very unstable Crashing every few minutes
awsome this is a good awsome game can u c what i did there awsome is the title and i use the title word
9/10 Very nice music + very good game mechanics + some sort of hardcore. Amazing game, I like it
Great! Clever extension of common match-three game. Nice graphics and sound, nice interface. Tutorial teaches you to play with gradual introduction to strategy elements. You even get a free demo to try before you buy. What's not to like!
This needs to be pulled from the play store . Development on this is dead . I tried this on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.Would not even load lol.
Was compelled to buy full version Within 10 minutes of the demo, I needed to pay for the full version, that is a record for a demo! Please change the icon, I almost never clicked on it, since it looks painted smooth, not retro.