Download Pronounce It Right Lite apk 1.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 23.0 MB
More than 1000 correct pronunciations of the names of the most important writers, poets, philosophers and musicians in the world. All this for free!
No matter if you are a student, a university professor, a journalist or radio speaker... Just one click and you can avoid making a fool of yourself mispronouncing a famous philosopher or poet.
Click and listen directly on your mobile device without needing an internet connection!
If you can correctly pronounce these names, you don’t need PIRLite:
- Marina Ivanovna Cvetaeva, poet
- José Saramago, writer
- Gilles Deleuze, philosopher
- Friedrich Ludwig Gottlob Frege, philosopher
- Zbigniew Preisner, composer
- Antonín Dvořák, composer
* Correct pronunciation and short bios of every single personality
* Ability to search by name, language and category (music, literature / poetry, philosophy)
* Shuffle key to obtain names at random
* Application with Multilanguage interface (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish)
* You listen to the pronunciations directly from the app, without going online
* Phone- and tablet-specific interfaces
Our free app now comes with more than 1000 pronunciations (up from 100)!
Pronounceitright.com part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 11, 2014. Google play rating is 74.6667. Current verison is 1.6. Actual size 23.0 MB.
Useless I tried two well known people Emile Zola - French writer and Stravinsky - composer.. No results. Could it be I have to know their nationality first! Useless!