Download Phonics Level 2 apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 42.0 MB
Phonics Level 2 is a comprehensive app that will cover all the phonics skills listed in the Common Core,in a friendly, interactive and teachable way, acknowledging correct answers with praise. The check yourself section can serve as a pre and post-test for your child, targeting individual needs. Teachers should have confidence in using the app for use in the classroom as well as at home. It will slide in easily with your lesson preparation. All of the BugbrainED’s apps are educational and low-cost and help your child catch up or keep up with their peers.
The Common Core for 2nd grade has the following standards:
Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
a. Distinguish long and short vowels when reading regularly spelled one-syllable words.
b. Know spelling-sound correspondences for additional common vowel teams.
c. Decode regularly spelled two-syllable words with long vowels.
d. Decode words with common prefixes and suffixes.
e. Identify words with inconsistent but common spelling-sound correspondences.
f. Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* The “Check Yourself” section tests your child’s learning and shows you the scores.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Based on the Common Core Standards for 2nd Graders.
*Give your child a head start on literacy.
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics holds your child’s attention.
* Personalized feedback every step of the way.
Bugbrained part of our Education and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Aug. 12, 2013. Google play rating is 84.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 42.0 MB.
I Love This app So easy to use. Both of my kids love it.