Download PetSites apk 0.6.9 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 13.0 MB
*******Your veterinarian must be a participating user of the VetVision applications.********
*******Do not download and install this application unless you already have an account via your veterinarian.********
Manage your pet's healthcare and connect with your veterinarian online. Your veterinarian must be a participating user of the VetVision applications.
Manage Your Pet’s Healthcare. Anywhere. Anytime. Online.
Use PetSites to:
• Access medical records
• Send non-urgent messages
• View & print lab results
• Request & view appointments
• Request prescriptions & reorder food
• Print PetID cards
• Research health issues
• Upload photos
• And so much more!
PetSites is a free tool that allows you to become a key member of your pet's healthcare team. Your veterinarian must be a participating user of the VetVision applications.
• Your pet's own website connects you and your pet to your veterinary hospital anytime, anywhere. Now the information you need to protect the health of your pet is just a click away.
Why should I access my PetSite today?
• You never know when or where an emergency will occur. Log in today to insure that you have access to your pet’s medical information before an emergency arises.
Will my pet’s data be secure?
• Your secure login protects the confidentiality of your information and that of your pet. The information is protected by a secure server and encrypted connection and will never be sold or used by anyone other than you and your pet's healthcare team. Your PetSite cannot be accessed by any other PetSites user.
Can I contact the practice through PetSites?
• Absolutely! Not only can you email your veterinary hospital through your PetSite, but you can request appointments, prescription refills and so much more. Your veterinary hospital can also communicate with you via online vaccination reminders, eCards, newsletters and emails.
What if I have more than one pet?
• The medical records of all of your pets that have visited your veterinary hospital are available through your PetSite
***Please note that Adobe Mobile AIR is required.
Bug fixes & minor enhancements.
VINx a division of VIN, Inc part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update May 31, 2016. Google play rating is 72.8571. Current verison is 0.6.9. Actual size 13.0 MB.
After tapping appts, app hangs. Also can't find vaccination records
Could be great if you remember your password. Forgot mine and no way to reset or options for "forgot password"
Amazing John and Carrie, you guys rock!
Great app This is very handy to check your pets vaccine info etc when you are on the go. To Eric, you must ALREADY have an account with your vet to use this!
Terrific! For pet owners with participating vets, you can see your pets' medical records anywhere anytime. Nice app to have when you're traveling with your pet.
Font The font is SO small. It looks nothing like the pictures.
Useless Worked for 1 day, then told me my email was invalid. Emailed the company 4 times. Never got a reply.
I'm very happy with the program.
Unusable. Font is tiny. The app seems to have no support for high pixel density displays.
PetSite Need an account from vet but no links etc I emailed my vet, however, this being a small town and my vet is very busy' I doubt that I will get a reply. I'd rather they take care of the animals and their human companions than have to answer stupid questions about getting an account.
It's ok I can't change my phone number. Everytime I try it says "please enter right phone format." I've put the number in every way I can think of. It just won't work. I can't delete my old work number either.
Font too small Can't make font bigger. Is not updating my pets records.