Download Persian for AnySoftKeyboard apk 20120613-persian-numbers free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 255.0 KB
Persian (Farsi) and Pinglish (Finglish) keyboard layout for AnySoftKeyboard. READ BELOW!
This is an expansion layout pack for AnySoftKeyboard (AnySoftKeyabord is an APP).
Step0. You need to have Persian/Arabic fonts before using this language pack otherwise it does not work. Follow http://j.mp/farsiandroid to install Persian language fonts on your device.
Step1. Find AnySoftKeyboard in the Android Market and Install it.
Step2. Install this Persian layout pack.
Step3. To activate: In Settings->Languages->tick AnySoftKeyboard
Step4. Select Persian layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings> Keyboards menu.
Step5. To set as default: Long press a text field, and select "Input method"
Pinglish keyboard has similar layout to English keyboard layout, the only difference is the suggested wordlist. To see this layout when you are on Persian layout, simply tap on ' > ABC >'. For example if you have enabled English and Persian and Persian (Pinglish) layouts the order going to be English (tap > ABC >) Persian (tap > ABC >) Persian (Pinglish) (tap > ABC >) English ...
1. You need Persian/Arabic font to see letters.
3. This App is NOT suppose to work on ALL DEVICES (just tested on Android 2.2 - CM6). this is a problem with ANDROID that doesn't fully support Arabic/Persian languages. Please contact me on my email/website if you have problem regarding to this app. I CANNOT reply to the comments.
4. Tap and hold some letters to see alternative letters.
5. If you have access to better wordlist for Persian and Pinglish please feel free to contact me. The current lists are still beta.
6. This is open source application. Feel free to contribute on https://github.com/pi3ch/persian_anysoftkeyboard
7. Send me your issues on github not Google play comments (only if you want them to be fixed).
* Persian word suggestions
* Persian numbers
* Persian special characters
* Persian YE (tap and hold on YE)
* Pinglish keyboard and dictionary
* Added Persian numbers (tap and hold on first row)
* Added Persian common dictionary
* Added Pinglish (Finglish) layout and Pinglish dictionary
P H part of our Tools and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update June 13, 2012. Google play rating is 80.4153. Current verison is 20120613-persian-numbers. Actual size 255.0 KB.
Great! This is a great plug-in for AnySoft keyboard. I only use the Persian keyboard so I can't speak for the Pinglish keyboard or the word prediction, but for what I use it for it's perfect. Obviously it's only going to work if the phone has proper right-to-left and font support.
Nice app But the only thing I would change is to switch the locations of the Persian (۱,۲,۳) and "standard" (1,2,3) numbers. Please consider, since in Farsi usually only Persian numbers are used.
Excellent app for typing Persian. I'm very pleased with this app.
Don't blame the app if you are too stupid for it! This keyboard works fine if you can follow directions. You need two things - first you need Arabic fonts so the letters are not disconnected, second you need to install AnySoftKeyboard first since this is just an add-on to that application. Pedram you have done a nice job on this, but is it just me or is the letter gaf (گ) missing?
Good Job! So far so good on HTC Desire/ CM7. Many Thanks.
To people who give low rate, you either don't have persian support in your rom or don't know how to install this. Before installing this make sure you have persian fonts and follow the instructions to install
Perfect! ! Wow.. veryy nice... thank you pedram. Pedram jun gol kaahti.. foqoladast :*
:( I tried everything.can't make it work on my Samsung Exhibit
Which device is it compatible with? Should list devices which compatible with. Waste my time downloading it.
No function at all in xperia x10i, androud 2.1! Ny ideas?
Good Works perfctly ;)
Does not work,meaning that it writes characters separately.... Desire HD
Does not work on Froyo on my Galaxy S.
Did not work on Android.
Owner Very good