Download Pencil Case apk 2.20 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 15.0 MB
Gone are the days of a conventional mini whiteboard... Welcome to The Classroom Pencil Box.
Pencil Box is an easy to use drawing application that enables you to take advantage of a pencil, pen, highlighter, pair of compasses, ruler and protractor. It also offers you some preset backgrounds in the form of a pie chart, square paper, a grid axes, isometric paper, square dot paper and a blue tint background. If any of these don't take your fancy, you can import your own background from your photo library or camera and edit the pictures like an overlay. This app is ideal for bigger screened devices and the use of a stylus for pin point accuracy drawing.
The app also benefits from 8 different screens that students can draw on and now share with teaching staff and vice versa. The exciting new sharing platform allows students to send their workspace to the teacher, who can then review, edit and then share back with individuals or with every learner who share the same class/group code.
How could you use Pencil Box?
Snap shot classic mistakes and ask students to highlight them, give all students an exam question, ask students to mark a snapshot of work, set homework tasks, or simply use the app to easily display what students have been doing. Any more ideas or examples of good practise, send them to [email protected]
Some other quick lesson ideas:
1) Take a picture of an exam question, provide the model answer and share it with the class.
2) Similar shapes - if a partner stands 10m away from the base of a building, take a picture, draw on the picture a right angled triangle formed by the base of the building, the tip and your partner. Use the ruler to measure the dimensions of your triangle and can you use similar triangles to calculate the height of the building?
3) Trigonometry lesson - using the protractor to measure real life angles and use appropriate measurements to calculate heights or lengths.
4) Take a picture of a students work and ask a partner to peer assess.
5) Take examples of students work using the 8 different screens and share the positive features.
6) Import an image to the stage. Using the tools available, sketch over the imported picture to trace it. Remove the imported picture from the stage and your sketch will remain.
Idea 4 and 5 require a projector connector or wireless connection to display on a whiteboard. Hopefully the lesson ideas would be applicable to any Maths, Science, Design and Technology or Arts lesson. I am a Maths teacher so this list isn't exhaustive.
As a teacher I wanted to create a powerful resource for the classroom. I hope you like it.
Pinch to zoom has now been added!
Class code is now shown for staff convenience after logging in.
Bug fixes for image from camera or gallery not loading properly.
Mr W's Lab part of our Education and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update April 17, 2016. Google play rating is 75.7692. Current verison is 2.20. Actual size 15.0 MB.
The best Thanks. Please improve the compass coz my thumb blocking the point when im trying to move it, my drawings are not acurate, make it like the ruler or protractor. But overall its help me teaching geometry in my class. Keep it up
Amazing... Maybe u could just add a calculator, but other than that its amazing!
When you rub out the pencil size line rubs out too
It did not even install I was looking for an app like this but I did not install at all. After several tries I give up.
Amazing Who ever put one star why this app is amazing and free
Good Whoever put 1* is lying.....this is a very innovative app.
Worth it Must try this
Amazing app's Very useful,especially for engineering students,so I strongly recommended
A very intuitive interface Very useful app. Easy to learn. One problem is that the erase function works like the real world and removes the paper. Would like to have a move and copy command.
Would be better with square set
Too hard to use
Samsung gs5 Lacks acuracy and on small screen it lack the zooming function
Very nice Really enjoying this with my math students. Very easy to use, tool use is straightforward and clean (love the compass!), nice set of backgrounds. 2 issues, tho.. The freehand drawing line is pretty messy, it could be much smoother, and the Eraser clears the background template as well as the drawing, which is crazy irritating.