Download peeq apk 1.2.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 32.0 MB
peeq App – your local video platform. Meet new cool people and get discovered. Take a look at the life of fun friends from all over the world! Shoot a 6 second video and share your moments – everything with just one touch! Share your videos with others or post them in a private conversation.
A video is worth more than a million words! Communicate in a new, creative and fun way. Find fellow peeq users and start a cool conversation. Share cultures, places and emotions with people that might be down the street or thousands of kilometres away. Want to keep it more private? No problem. You decide!
Jump into your friends gallery and watch what they’ve been up to. One swipe and you record a video, then send and share it the way you want. Another swipe and you’ve asked your friends to send you a video. Start right away!
More great features:
- Save data: videos are only 0,4MB small (the size of an image)
- Fast: share your videos with cool, new friends – with one touch
-Close: other users just several meters away from you
- Intuitive design: request and send videos easier than ever before
- Versatile features: find new, fun people with the Telescope function to get in touch with users in your area or thousands of km away. Communicate with your new friends or your personal contacts.
- Social media: share your videos on your peeq profile and on Facebook.
- Now you can login using your Facebook account
- You can share your videos on your public profile
- Preview the videos before sending them
- have fun!:)
Choisr Internet GmbH part of our Communication and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 19, 2015. Google play rating is 74.1667. Current verison is 1.2.2. Actual size 32.0 MB.
Fun! This new app is really fun! I can't wait for all my friends to join.
Cool way to stay in touch with your friends... Kind of like a mix between vine, Snapchat, and traditional texting.
Doesn't work. After you input your "required" Facebook login, it crashes. Then when you start it back up, it never gets passed the home screen. I'll be changing my facebook password now.
interesting I think this is my new fav app
Doesn't work. Asked to login using Facebook and then crashed. Now I just get the main app screen and nothing to click on.