Download PDF Timer apk 1.8 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 832.0 KB
The purpose of the application is to prompt the user through vibrations much time has elapsed since the start of the presentation. It is not necessary to take the device out of pocket for it. Widely used for lectures and presentation of schoolwork.
It vibrates and you know how much time passed. When starting it vibrates once and finish it vibrates twice.
Example of use: Install this application, put the smartphone in your pocket, start to talk and feel your smartphone vibrate to warn you how many minutes have elapsed presentation. You'll never lose track of time in a presentation.
The idea is, when you register your device will vibrate, it is possible to know the exact time without looking at the clock. Step by step to open the application:
- Choose minutes for your device to vibrate from the beginning of the presentation.
- Click and hold the phone ready in my pocket.
- With the phone in your pocket, touch the screen to start, the device will vibrate to indicate who initiated the timing.
- Feel vibrating apparatus according to the programmed minutes in the first step.
- Tap to finish, the device will vibrate twice to indicate that it stopped counting time.
- Finally, the application will display the total time of presentation.
The application has only three screens:
1. Initial: choose the minutes for the smartphone vibrate.
2. Introduction: There is a button in full screen so you can not miss the touch. The button turns green to start the lecture and the red finish.
3. Total Time: shows the total time in minutes of the lecture.
Company: ToastySoft - make the complex simple.
- Layouts most elegant.
- Icons most characteristic.
- Support for multiple languages.
ToastySoft part of our Tools and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Oct. 31, 2013. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.8. Actual size 832.0 KB.