Download PCB Design Companion Free apk 1.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.6 MB
PCB Design Companion is an app specially designed to help and assist PCB designers. This app has several important calculators that are very necessary for PCB designers in their profession. Every PCB designers must have this app as this will make your work more better and increases your time efficiency as well.
This app has four major calculators.
1. Trace width calculator computes the values of current, resistance and voltage drop etc for a trace width. It also helps you to get the required trace width for a specific current ratting and temperature.
2. PCB Via calculator makes you to know PCB via ratting like current, resistance, voltage drop and thermal resistance. (Pro Version Only)
3. Spiral Inductor Calculator helps you to design Inductors on PCB. You can design square, hexagonal and octagonal inductors on your board now. (Pro Version Only)
4. Trace Impedance Calculator can get trace impedance for you. We have 4 major (microstrip, embedded, stripline and dual stripline) configurations for you. So impedance calculations are on your palm now......... (Pro Version Only)
There is still lot more to come in next release..........
1. Materials Thermal Conductivity Table Added
2. PCB Trace Spacing Vs Voltages Table Added
3. Voltages Vs PCB Trace SpacingCalculator Added
4. Logic Gates Info Updated
5. Bug Fixed
6. UI improved
AncientDevelopers part of our Tools and have average installs from 50000 to 100000. Last Update Aug. 29, 2016. Google play rating is 76.5541. Current verison is 1.6. Actual size 6.6 MB.
Not worth it Really I have to go pro in order to even try that crap?
Grow up. Don't bother downloading this app it's a waste of time.
Scales I need in millimetres, but not the mills.
Some one Great good job and credit to the developers
Too many ads!! If I wanted to see ads every time I click next, I would have downloaded an ad app.
Very useful application
Great concept! However? The ads are just so aggressive. I can't even test the usefulness of it. In order to determine an appropriate rating. Or, to determine if I want to purchase the pro version. I'm attempting to design a virtual bt gauge setup for automotive perpuses. Any suggestions for a more appropriate application would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Could use some polishing Really good idea and i am a designer but some of the tools are not good design practices. The high speed via technique where you clear away planes around the vias is not good and makes the reference plane gap even worse for those signal lines. There are also so many different techniques based on the high speed lines and this is design specific. Again, great idea but needs some polishing. A really great utility on the pc is saturn pcb design. If u guys could model something like that in an app format
It restrictions app It is in useful application very very bad