Download Patient IO apk Varies with device free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.9 MB
Download Patient IO to receive treatment-specific reminders, tasks & education from your health provider sent directly to your smartphone.
Note: Only registered users can access Patient IO. Ask your care provider if they support Patient IO.
• No more pamphlets! Everything you need in one app
• Get health information related to your condition & treatment
• Beautiful educational content with images and videos
• Increase text size for enhanced readability
• Share content via email, SMS, facebook or twitter, or print wirelessly
A TREATMENT PLAN IN YOUR POCKET
• Get daily tasks according to your treatment plan
• Tap to complete each task
• Send health information back to your provider
• Optionally include a note for each task
PUSH REMINDERS FOR TREATMENT TASKS
• Get push reminders to help you remember important health tasks
• Push reminders are sent only when you need them
• Get information on your provider & care team
• One tap to email your care team
• One tap to call your care team
Learn more here : http://filamentlabs.co/platform
• New! Nurses and caretakers can now invite patients from the app!
• Improved! Patient search for caretakers and nurses
• Fixed! Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
Filament Labs part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Aug. 2, 2016. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is Varies with device. Actual size 6.9 MB.
Patient IO I really like its ease of use and how it keeps improving and being tailored to the client's needs in what the organization/staff need to track on the end-user (aka the patient). If all doctors' apps could be as easy and non- overwhelming in all the info they expect the patient to enter... And still continuing to love it, I just wish all my different docs that follow me with massive portals, some with inaccurate information, some with weird information that can't be changed.... this is my reasoning why this portal is so great, you can show your doc compliancy or they can determine what to do...and since I had emergency surgery 28 Sep with minor complications (and have basically been on my back for most part) have played around with the updated features. ... added pic, etc. and it all works great. Keep up the great work Patient IO! Love you guys! --Everybody else, my apologies for TMI, stay healthy & strong!
Easy to use Easy to navigate and log my data. I like the chat interface too!