Download Password Manager by AOL apk 3.2.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.6 MB
Password Manager by AOL provides you a secure place to store your passwords and easily manage your online accounts. The Password Manager app for Android gives you login access to online accounts you’ve saved to Password Manager on your PC.
***Password Manager is a free app only available to customers on the premium plan***
How the Password Manager app works:
Once you’ve set up your Password Manager’s premium account on your PC, you can download the Android app. Using Password Manager’s built-in browser, you can quickly log in to your accounts, edit your account information, view and fill your form fill data, and generate new passwords, knowing it’s all being seamlessly synced to your Password Manager account.
Why Password Manager?
• Master password: Keep unique, strong passwords for all your important accounts, and then easily access and manage them with your customized master password.
• Automatic login: Automatically fill your online account login forms with your saved passwords. One click and you’re logged in.
• Online Form Filler: Stop filling in the same forms over and over. Securely store your name, address, email, credit cards, etc., so you can auto-complete web forms in one click.
• Centralized Storage: Organize and manage all your accounts and passwords in one place.
• Access from anywhere, anytime: Access from your computers, tablets or mobile phones. All you need is a web browser with an Internet connection.
• Sync everywhere: Saved login information is automatically synced between your desktops, laptops, phones and tablets.
• Mobile App: Quick, easy access to your accounts, anywhere your smartphone or tablet goes. Fill and save site logins, generate new passwords, fill shopping forms, and more.
• Easy setup: Initial download and setup takes minutes. Plus, once you’ve created your account, you’ll receive prompts to save new sites as you browse. You choose which sites to add.
• Priority support: Get top-priority support for faster response times to your important questions.
It’s More Secure…
• Secure storage: Your passwords are encrypted with the leading encryption standard, AES-256. Multifactor authentication options add a second login step when signing in to your account for an additional layer of protection.
• Password generator: Create strong, unique passwords for new accounts and update existing passwords so that they follow the best security practices.
• Password and data privacy: Your master password is not stored on our servers, which means you are the only one who knows it.
• Password Security Checks & Alerts: Run the Security Challenge to check your stored passwords and find out ways to make your digital life more secure. Plus, get alerts for weak and duplicate passwords as you're logging into your accounts, so you can generate new ones immediately.
• Secure Notes: Safer for your sensitive data—e.g., credit cards, insurance cards, memberships, Wi-Fi logins, passports, driver's licenses and more—and accessible to only you.
• Back Up Sensitive Documents: Attach documents and images to your secure notes. Password Manager backs up your files automatically, so you always have a secure digital copy.
• Secure Account Sharing: Send logins for shared accounts to friends and family who also use Password Manager. Keep passwords "hidden" and delete when needed.
Take control of your passwords and simplify your digital life. Download the Password Manager app today.
AOL Inc. part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update April 4, 2014. Google play rating is 83.3333. Current verison is 3.2.3. Actual size 4.6 MB.
A great app, but its a duplicate. Inside the app, there's a logo that says "powered by LastPass", but let's be honest here, this IS LastPass. Why the need for an AOL branded one? I'll give it the same rating as LP since its not really inferior in any way, but this app seems to serve no other purpose than to appeal to brand loyalists.
Password manager Garbage. Would not accept my email address
Password Manager Dif not recognize my email account to log in