Download Panorama Photo 360 HD Free apk 1.1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.7 MB
Professional Panorama Photo Viewer 360 HD
Note: we know about some incompatibility issues with android 5. Please check on your own device.
PPV360HD is an Android application designed to *view* *offline* your local high-resolution panoramic (Panorama) images with equirectangular (spherical) or cylindrical projection, full 360-degree pano or configurable width degree pano, up to 2.27 gigapixel jpeg (*1)
Viewer = view your panorama, it's not a panorama maker (not use of camera).
***PRO -50% OFF***
This is the ALL IN ONE solution for you BIG panoramas: like StreetView, make your pano with your favorite stitching software (for example PhotoSphere or hugin) and view your professional high-res jpeg panorama on your device (tablet or smartphone) with the powerful integrated full screen 3d viewer.
-*- Virtual Tour -*-
Do you want your Virtual Tour App on Market and Win Desktop? Contact us!
-*- TRY BEFORE BUY -*-
This is the DEMO (free, has some limitations, read below) version, released to check its compatibility with your specific Android Device before buying the PRO: view comments from our PRO customers.
If you have any compatibility issues (crash on launch, freeze, ruined images) send an email to [email protected]:
Support, FAQ & Troubleshooting
-*- NOTE -*-
(*1) Performance and image quality/max resolution may vary depend on CPU/GPU speed and available free RAM of your device (use a Task killer to free RAM before start the app).
-*- DEMO VERSION LIMITATIONS -*-
Public Gallery has some huge panoramic images freely downloadable from internet with no resolution limitation, to let you test application performance and compatibility (and smooth rendering with you device).
* Open your own images up to 50 MPixel, but viewed at LOWER resolution
* Can store up to 2 of your photo at the same time (PRO up to 100 photos)
* You can zoom images but only in the PRO version you can view your images at full resolution.
* Tagging: you can add up to 3 tags but they will not be saved on storage.
-*- FEATURES -*-
(full list at https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd/ppv360hd-2)
* Equirect/cylindrical projection, 360 & custom degree (semi-pano)
* Hi-Res (jpeg up to 65kx35k = 2.27 Gigapano = 2270 MegaPixel)
* Offline: internet connection is required only on the first star (downloading graphic resources optimized for your device resolution)
* spectacular fullscreen view, minimal and clean UI, optimized for smartphone and tablet
* Responsive: can pan and zoom very smooth (with its 3d Graphic Engine)
* Fast: adaptive multi threading, with multi-core CPU support
* Viewer for Google Photosphere or other panorama makers
* Kinetic rotation: use your device like a cam, turn around and be there! (use gyro if available)
* Easy: make multires tiles and view panorama in one app, with a touch, no external tools
* Fast Open: Open images already processed in seconds (on Galaxy S-II a 485 MPixel tooks 5 seconds)
* Fine integration with the Android OS: jpeg images from Browser, URL, File Manager, Email, Dropbox, Gallery, etc..
* xml-based sharing: if the jpeg image is already available on internet (for example, using permalink in dropbox), you can share easy with your friend sending a very small file
* View your local image files and xmlppv from local storage/internet/Public Gallery/detect all USB/external sdcard connected to the device
* Tagging functionality
* Organize your favorite images in the thumb-based Private Gallery (PRO ver: up to 100)
* Real-time parameters controls (horz/vert flip, FOV, start-end V/H angles, adjust aspect ratio)
--- KEEP IN TOUCH ---
PPV360HD : https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd
- Functionalities in the DEMO version may change in the future.
- Images by Matthias Kabel, "St Peter Salzburg" and NASA, Spirit Rover on Mars
* New PPV360HD icon :)
* Added support for semi-panoramic images (horizontal angle minor of 360)
* General UI improvements of
* Improved Pick Image from local storage
- smart sorting if filename contains a number
- last used directory ;)
- PPV360HD download dir
* Intelligent open file without re-processing if its already present in public/private gallery
* Improve stability, with many bugfixes, new startup and closing sequence
Thanks to Silvia, John, Barry, Edgardo for supporting my effort.
Andridea part of our Photography and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update May 24, 2013. Google play rating is 67.7381. Current verison is 1.1.2. Actual size 1.7 MB.
loads image, but... angular positioning is not precise, or close to realtime, nor is it drift free (which makes the app useless for me).
Lots of potential but... First the good: This app will let you view Photospheres on any Android device. I was able to get it to view a photosphere on a very low end tablet (Single core with 512MB RAM). And that is awesome because the native gallery would not do it even though the device has Jellybean. The bad: - It can't see my external SD card. Thats a hassle. - The UI is very very clunky. It needs a lot of work. Holo theme pls. - The nag screens are annoying. Stop it with the pop ups. Fix these items and I'll be happy to pay for it (and raise the rating as well). I tried a bunch of apps and this is the first one that will actually let me view Photospheres on my low end tablet. So that alone impresses me.
Look very amateur yet super expensive The actual rendering engine shows some promise but the "demo" displays ads straight away intruding on the screen, the demo won't even load an image from my phone (over 50mp) to assess the performance. Also the user interface is that jelly look which was all the rage in the 2000's and has vague iconology. Worst part is the price for pro, over $20 which is crazy. I'd pay $5 at most as would most other people for this calibre of software
Misleading! This app can't do the photo sphere function of the Nexus phones.
trial version but can not have a try
Note 4 Useless! Want a full refund not on the money for buying it because I didn't but on the time that I waisted looking at this stupid app that doesn't work
SCH- 1535 no go Crashes/freezes on verizon S3. Tried all settings to overcome but same result alway.... Blame Verizon for ruining S3 experience. VZ, Keep yor hand off S4
no thumbnails went to open one of my panoramas, no thumbnail of images so couldn't find it. totally useless, uninstalling.
Annoying Don't even want to give one star but have no choice
Very worthless Wow - that's. 10 minutes. I'LL never get back. Good thing I only tried the free version
Cannot download required resources
Rubbish interface from neolith era Not possible to find, say, 5 pics from list of 100 in the same folder with similar filenames. Need previews and proper file browser...
Like it Its better know
Don't download Don't download is poop
Great! Finally a real panorama viewer! Very good app! I can change all parameters (ratio, fov, angle) and supports big images, it's the only one! And resolution is impressive! Perfect for my panorama showcase
Almost there Its all great apart from opening files on local disc, if it had better file lookup or preferably find picture in gallery I would buy the pro version without hesitation.
Did not work. S3. . Demo public library pictures glitched and blanked out flashed a few times but none would display.
A real mess Looks like a 90s website, doesn't work properly either. Steer clear. HTC one x
aspect ratio aspect ratio is incorrect in all my panos made with hugin. turn me works fine except the novel street compass view gets old fast
works very well does a great job out the box. have gone pro. the final piece of the portable panorama puzzle. not cheap (relatively) but very well put together software.
Thumb Down Simply Don't waste time on this app
I wished that it was better. I uninstalled the Pro version before I wrote a review so I'm doing it here on the Demo version. It's hard to pin down but the image seemed to be fuzzier than other panorama viewers and it was so much slower loading my images. Worst of all, the GUI is really cluttered with all sorts of crap floating over the image. I mean, do we really need to have the software version number permanently displayed over the top of my image? Simply unacceptable!!!
Doesn't actually take pictures Complete waste of time. All I see is the earth logo spinning around. HOW DO I TAKE A PANORAMA SHOT???
Super! Very good on Samsung nexus
Terrible Crashes phone. Have to take out battery to get it to come back to life...DONT GET THIS!
Read Carefully You can change aspect ratio in the settings, "metro" icon, with a real time distortion. In this way you can make any adjustment.
Aweful I think a 2 year old could design a better Ui using a half eaten pork chop and a piece of spaghetti!
Crap Call it panoramic photo viewer
I don't understand that this is a joke or an app
Stupid Stupid stupid stupid
Constant errors and crashes galaxy s5 Wow.... Didn't work at all
Best app!! Was looking for it from long time
Crash! Splash scene pops up nd crashes
Doesn't work I am not able to view 360 degree jpeg photo spheres...
Totally crashed.. I couldn't open not even one time..
Complete Rubbish Does not work, waste of 6 minutes. Avoid.