Download Pandora Alarm Clock apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone

5 Feb
Pandora Alarm Clock

Posted by First Pass Productions in Tools | Feb. 5, 2013 | 14 Comments

Apk file size: 132.0 KB

Pandora Alarm Clock, wake up to Pandora internet radio! So many features: Forgot you muted your phone? Don't worry, Pandora Alarm Clock will turn up your volume before alarm goes off and then stream internet radio.

FEATURES:

• Set volume of alarm, even if you left your phone on mute... never wake up late again.

• Infinite snooze, sleep a little longer, set snooze interval

• Keep music playing after alarm

• Turn music off after alarm

• Repeating alarm Monday, Tuesday, Wed, ect.

• Turn wifi on automatically before alarm so Pandora connects

• Turn wifi off automatically after dismiss alarm

• Tests network connection first, will turn on wifi (settings) if no network connection it will play back up alarm (settings)

Choose back up alarm ringtone

Save Pandora Alarm Clock to SD card

Toggle notification for Pandora Alarm Clock

The Pandora Alarm Clock will become your reliable source for beginning your morning on the right foot. Pandora Alarm Clock opens your internet radio connection to your favorite settings and channels. The internet radio convenience feature is yours to set up however you feel will wake you up to the brightest and most exciting way to start your day.
So, have fun with the Pandora Alarm Clock with its internet radio wake up features and start your day off right!

First Pass Productions part of our Tools and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Feb. 5, 2013. Google play rating is 78.8889. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 132.0 KB.

Download pandora-alarm-clock.apk 132.0 KB

14 Comments

Michael Austin

This alarm clock app is a great companion to the Pandora app 5 STARS!! It is so much better to be woken up by music of your choice rather than the traditional alarm clock. I like the fact that it has a backup alarm clock in case there is an issue with your network connectivity or with Pandora's website. This app is difinitely worth the price. If you like Pandora you will like this app. Michael Austin

Phil Casper

Great app, works perfectly... But... I have a clock radio with Bluetooth and sadly for some reason my Nexus 7 and the radio decide to unpair in the night making it not play Pandora through the radio when the alarm goes off... A nice little Bluetooth toggling option like the WiFi one, maybe with pairing options would be awesome, but I may just need to change a timeout setting or something.

Meghan R

Just didn't work 1st install Set alarms. Tried for several days to get it to work- the free version did, so I was hopeful the paid version would be better. But nothing ever happened when the alarm was supposed to go off. Uninstalled & reinstalled & then it worked fine.

Sunny Ammerman

Buy it now! This app is awesome. I would have paid double for it!

toddincharlotte

Complete waste of time and $. This app works 15% of the time. The other 85% you never know. Launches pandora sometimes with options to snooze. Wakes up phone but does not launch pandora. Even launched the calculator once. Great idea but I'll be trying a different app to execute it.

Barbara Cooper

Works great At first I couldn't get this to work but I had to make it search for Pandora in setup now its awesome! Love it!

Anne Standiford

Couldn't get it to work. Pandora opened but the music didn't play.

Alan B.

Great app, needed to max Pandora Could use better start up instructions.

Traci Allison

Only way to wake up, MUSIC :)

Weston Dunn

Nice alternative My phone wakes me up every morning and I HATE my alarm clock sound. This makes waking up much better. Lots of options for customizing the app too. Love it so far.

Shanna Cooper

This app is brilliant I love this app it works great,super user friendly and is such a wonderful change from my annoying alarm sounds!

Lisa Shepler

Unbelievable I earlier this week emailed regarding a refund for my purchase of this product, "Pandora Alarm Clock" as it does not work properly on my Galaxy Note 2. I have yet to get any sort of response. I was also very disappointed to discover later that this feature is now a FREE FEATURE within the mobile Pandora app itself, so you seem to be making money off of a service that legally belongs to Pandora? Borderline illegal wouldn't you say?

Suzi Miramon

Perfect Exactly what I was looking for.. only problem is me lol I still don't wake up.. I just have weird dreams in the morning :)

Michael Merker

Lots of settings I already appreciate all of the settings choices over what I have been using. Good job!

Leave A Comment